The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe what I read here. Withdrawal status since August 20th and still not completed !? That's 22 days for Gods sake, terrible.

This is tragic for the 21st century, your even beg them for your own money :facepalm:

Can't believe what I read here. Withdrawal status since August 20th and still not completed !? That's 22 days for Gods sake, terrible.

This is tragic for the 21st century, your even beg them for your own money :facepalm:

Very true mate . Mine is pending since August 30th and still sending PMs. Sometimes answered like it'll be processed soon , sometimes no reply .

This is really unfortunate because it's completely out of our hands :(

It seems the regulators have implemented restrictions for certain countries, in turn this also implements restrictions on us......

I'm truly sorry about this,

Sincerely,
Tarik

hi
i have an account in alerpay (before it change to payza) and it contain 40 CHF
and when it changed to payza they told me that i'm opening my account from country that payza don't support and they restrict it ( when itry to access to my account a message appear : "Access to your account is currently restricted. Please contact Customer Support for assistance. "

i live in syria
and i put in my information in my account that i live in saudia arabia because there is no syria in the menu ???

i talked to the support desk and they told me that i have to wait until they add syria to the list (and this will never happen due to the financial problems in my country)

so is there any way to get my money back ? or send them to my bank account ????

Go for the bank wire, never had an issue with it. Seems like most of the complains are regarding a bank transfer instead of a wire.

Hey everyone,

Just an update, we are working hard to get all your pending withdrawals completed. Again, I apologize for the internal delays caused, this will get smoothed out shortly.

All the best,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

then i can better exchange it from payza to moneybookers

Be sure to use an authorized exchanger, you can find it the list bellow.

https://www.payza.com/support/payza-authorized-exchangers

Kind regards,
Tarik

9/9/2012 Withdrawal By Bank Transfer Pending ......

and still pending , wow you do a great job complete the withdrawals

Last edited:
can I add and use my Payza prepaid card in Paypal?
I received a positive answer here from Payza support weeks ago but I would like to know the experience from an common user, if you could add the prepaid card, Payza prepaid card fees for the Paypal validation and if you could buy stuff through Paypal using the Payza prepaid card.

dispute opened on 4th September and now 13th September till now seller responded to me only one time without giving any proofs now he is not answering anymore and Payza resolution center is sleeping when the seller finish my money then they will response me. yes of-course i believe they will respond me with very nice reply that currently seller account doesn't have sufficient funds thats why we cant send back money to your account. too much easy to scam payza policies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back