The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've complete the verification with mobile phone number... but still listed as unverified! how to become verified? i don't have a credit card! while the other method is to deposit an amount of 40 USD through bank wire!

Is you think i am free and foolish guy that call you and wait for 30 mins to 1 hour every time with no answer i tried it 10 times :(

I emailed your support department no reply what the h*** is this?

I am waiting for my payments since 2 months almost did you think it is professional way of running company?

Here is scenario:

I withdraw $xxx since 2 months ago before 1 week almost i got all my money to my Payza account they cut down the Withdraw fees of $15 and said "We have attempted to deposit the funds to your bank account, but the transaction was returned because of one of the following reasons:

Invalid account holder name
Account closed
No account/unable to locate account
Invalid account number"

I were Withdraw another $xxx since 1.5months ago which is not got in my Bank account or not in my Payza account what the h*** you doing?

I withdrawn almost 5 times from Alertpay with the same bank account now your team saying it's not working ???????????

Your team said Our Payza have Issues with Banking partners ohh man :facepalm: so it's not our problem it's yours and i am not rich guy i need money to pay my bills you guys delaying me!!!!!!!!

Reply me ASAP or You peoples call me.

i've complete the verification with mobile phone number... but still listed as unverified! how to become verified? i don't have a credit card! while the other method is to deposit an amount of 40 USD through bank wire!

You just answered your own question.

Send a bank wire to verify or find yourself a better Payment service provider. "So pretty much anything except Payza lol".

Jesus guys
I love the way you all moan like hell about Payza but reading through this I see replies like:

Ive lost my code
I dont have passport
What docs you need
Can i order payza card but my account still unverified
I need to Verify my account

Most if not all the questions above are asked on numerous occasions and a little common sense and you would manage to answer it all by yourself.

I mean come on you are all asking the same questions and you wonder why support is slow ?

Take a look here https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List most of its covered, Payza is a financial company be it registered correctly or not is up for debate, and as such has some rules it must abide to one of those obviously being ID proof.

Just read the FAQ's and leave support to deal with real issues, and to be fair there are a few concerning issues raised in this thread !

I had an AP account that is now a payza account, and I have no problems, but I have done everything as I was supposed to.

Anyway give the support a chance to breath and stop asking dumb questions that are either in the FAQ or already answered and im sure you will get a quicker response.

Cheers
RR

Well my response time when it was called Alertpay was 2 weeks. So yeah 5 is nothing :P

Alertpay aka Payza teach their customers one thing and that is patience lol..

To withdraw money from payza prepaid card, is it necessary to have your payza account verified?

Hey sycokiller,

It's not necessary but it won't hurt :p. You can always submit the same documents used to apply for the card and use them for account verification.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Be sure to select verification support.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Marco , may i know how to report fraud?

Hey momoKu,

Send our Account Security a support ticket, if you think you have been compromised PM me the ticket ID number.

All the best,
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

hey, i lost my code pin please fixed sent me to mail : dlmanaos@gmail.com

Hi best87,

Send your account information such as address, name, date of birth so that we can authenticate you in order to reset your PIN.

All the best,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Dear payza_advisor,I and my friends are in the process verify our payza account to start an online business.

Everything seems ready but our payza email haven't verifed. We had sent you 2 weeks ago and wait to respond but has not received any response.. Hope you will check these ID ticket:
[#PWK-430-77545]
[#ZUB-477-57557]
[#DCA-336-53064]
[#XUV-310-99644]
[#MRW-967-36952]
[#VAF-836-90753]
thanks you so much

Hi moonmt,

I forwarded this information to the appropriate department. I will let you know if I hear of any developments.

Thanks!
Marco

simple and easy when will CC fund deposit be available again will it take 3 mounts and change your company name like the last time u had to stop processing CC please don't tell me as soon as possible give me an answer will it be on again coz it seems alertpay/payza always have problems with CC

This is not fair
you can't block people's money
you changed rules without any notice
now your credit card system is not working and you say you don't know when is going to be fixed also you stopped external exchangers so you can keep our money for longer time.
this is unacceptable
if you don't know when is credit card verification is going to be back then let us to cash our money through alertexchanger.com or erachange.com.
you can make things tight when your system works perfect
if you don't solve this problems in 1 week i am going to change my payment system.
and please don't give me that swift deposit verification because i am not going to do that when i am having perfect functioning visa card.
regards

2 months gone stil wating when u ppl verfy my account?????????????
Ticket ID #UKV-253-71541

The amount you are trying to send exceeds your transaction limit as an unverified member. Become Payza Verified to lift this transaction limit.

Hello Payza_Advisor,

I've a PTC website so I need to use my Business Payza account. Due to your poor support my account is not activated and my member are waiting for payment.

I sent a support ticket on 4th of June. Recently I followed that you just replied after 15-20 days later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already completed Phone and corporate verification,

Phone Validation (mobile phones only) Completed

Corporation Documents Completed
I submitted proper documents on "Ticket ID: CEZ-631-36129 "

1> My Id proof.
2> My address proof.
3> My Tax Registration Id Proof.

for verify my Business Payza

But I do not know that what happened exactly. Because I got a reply

Hello Abhishek,

Thank you for contacting Payza. My name is Angelika and I am happy to assist you.

We cannot accept the photo identification document you have submitted as it is not one of the document types we have specified. Please submit a Driver's License, Country ID, State /Provincial ID or Passport. Please ensure at least two or three edges are visible.

We require a recurring statement sent regularly to the address listed on your Payza profile. Please submit a complete, scanned copy of a monthly proof of address statement which can be a phone bill, a utility bill, a bank statement or a credit card statement.We will require a proof of address document dated within the last 3 months, with your name and address matching what is on your profile. Tax and student documents will not be accepted.

Please respond to this e-mail with your final document to complete the verification process.

Kind Regards,

Angelika
Verification Analyst
Payza.com

Ticket Details
---------------------------------
Ticket ID: GUM-373-30856
Department: Account Verification Inquiries
Type: Issue
Priority: High

As I'm from India and India is a republic country so we have to give Vote for elect our prime minister.

So in our country, Id of "Election Commission of India" is the only national Id Proof. According to Payza rule I've to give either Country ID or State /Provincial ID. So my Voter Id card is the only ID.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_Commission_of_India

eci.nic.in/

I think you might not checked my Id proof properly so denied my submitted proof.

So, I submitted my Voter Id (Issued by Election Commission of India), one and only national Id of our country, as my Photo Id.

2>
I also submitted back copy of that Id card. Because my address is printed on that section

In our country we have to provide that single Id card's copy for my own Id Proof and address proof to all Government Places . So I submitted scanned copy the same Id card.

I already sent you a PM and attached those photo copies.

Now what should I do next ?
(Expect a fast process.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back