The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I want to send some money from my alertpay account to my friend bank account (
Bank transfer ) how to do that ?

Thanks

Last edited:
I opened 2 support tickets yesterday but i got no answer.I checked my email but no response.Where do we get the responses to our tickets?In email or somewhere in our alertpay account?

Hi zoug100,
Responses to your support tickets will appear in your inbox since they are sent to your email address.

All the best,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Hello AlertPay,

sanstitresqq.png

This is normal, or there is a problem ?
Thanks.

Hello EnzoLouis,
It's normal that the transaction is in process given that both banking partners have to be involved in the process in order for it to be completed.

Hope this offers some insight,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Hi,

I want to send some money from my alertpay account to my friend bank account (
Bank transfer ) how to do that ?

Thanks

Hi Atlaschild,
In your case, you would use the "Send Money" feature available when you log into your AlertPay account. You'll need your friend's email address to create the transaction.

All the best,
Tanya

Hey MiSiON,

I have once more reported an issue to our QA. Once I hear back from them I will update you on the matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Tarik

When My Problem Will b Solved. So many days passed but still no solution. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hello EnzoLouis,
It's normal that the transaction is in process given that both banking partners have to be involved in the process in order for it to be completed.

Hope this offers some insight,
Tanya

Thank you for your response.

There have been slowdowns transfers its recently from AlertPay ? Because usually it's faster.

Thank you.

Hello, I am trying to get my account verified. I already completed phone verification and I opened a ticket last week with scans of the appropiate documents attached, still waiting for a reply.

Ticket ID: VZN-553644

thanks RT for confirming that processings are now unfrozen..i hope mine would come before ortodox easter comes in my country..

@AlertPay Rep: please help me with my previous question here
I want to know if there is a problem with my 3 browsers or if the problem comes from your side.
I can't make transactions if the site is not secure.

Once again I would like to know if someone is having this issue or if it's just me.

Hello AlertPay support.

Can u check my ticket?

i have got status : Account Temporary Hold

i send u 2 Times scan of my IDs but never got reply from u.

Please check Ticects : [#PNF-628550] and [#UZV-697111]

what i must do more?​

Hi Alertpay,

recently I've sent a support ticket (QTF-459526) but it's still unsolved. Can you, please, check it out? Basically I can't withdraw my money to my bank account because of this message: "The bank account that you selected does not support withdrawal at this time". But after I logged in to my account, it looks like I started the transfer already (obviously I didn't because of this message above). Transfer (which I didn't start) is pending or completed, but I'm still forcing to exchange the currencies. Basically now I owe about 30USD just because there are those weird automatic delayed transfers and I can't reverse anything.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards!

Voskomo

Hello,

I sent a message via alertpay alertpay site "contact.
I still had no response. My payments are still pending for 10 days, this is the first time it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back