The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I got a question. If i send money from one Alertpay account to another Alertpay account then what is the change/fees? (actually do they charge any money for that?)

Thanks.

no charge applies.

If your receiver running personal pro/business class account then receiving charge is 2.50 % + $0.25 USD

That's so Cumbersome, why do we have to use checks, and is there an eta on when it will be fixed? Also is there a limit on how much you can withdrawal with a check at one time?

Hello Tyler,

There is no limit on how much you can withdraw by check. As for a time frame for when these issues will be fixed, unfortunately we don't have one as of yet.

Best regards,
Tarik

@ Avro: Bro thanks...new in this business. Thats why tons of question to know.

Hi Skylookspink,

Welcome! You came to the right place with your questions. WJunction members can certainly assist you.

With respect to AlertPay, you are now posting on our official support page so you can a lot of info on this very thread.

All the best,
Tanya

Alright cool.

Another question

After what happened with megaupload are you guys going to stop supporting filehosting sites?

Hello Tyler,

Our Security Dept has confirmed that file hosting sites will remain supported. Torrent sites, on the other hand, have not been supported for some time now and will no longer be.

Thank you for checking in directly with us on this issue!

Tanya

The amount you are trying to send exceeds your transaction limit as an unverified member. Become AlertPay Verified to lift this transaction limit.

Phone Validation (mobile phones only) could not be completed
Please contact customer support for more information.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but check withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

Please fix this!

Can you verify my account? I'm regular user and I do lot of transaction.. Please do something.. I have to make some payments.

Thank you!

Please? it's urgent.. Can you verify my account online or via phone?

Last edited:
this error

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>[/FONT]

Is indian Debit Cards accepted in Alertpay? Is there anyway to get an Alertpay a/c for a User from india without having an Credit Card?

Hello Pubowner,

As of now, India is not one of the supported countries we will be offering our AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card to. As for verification, you may wire deposit funds from your bank account into your AlertPay account.

Best regards,
Tarik

Is indian Debit Cards accepted in Alertpay? Is there anyway to get an Alertpay a/c for a User from india without having an Credit Card?

Hello Pubowner,

The reason we cannot support India is because the RBI has blocked outside companies from issuing cards inside India.

Best regards,
Tarik

Why can't we have names on the USD Cards?

And what is that $20 for?
94KDhj.png

Last edited:
Hey Occul7 and avro,

The reason behind this is because we are a Canadian company who has just come out of the cards beta phase, we have not gotten to the stage of being able to offer the personalized US card yet.

Best regards,
Tarik

ive pre-registered for the card(usd card) should i order it now? or you will ship it to me i should do nothing right now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back