The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear,

I need to verify my account but how??

1) CC is disabled...
2) By Cheque, my Account limit is zero...
3) Through Bank wire... (In Pakistan, I can send Bank wire in rupees, AP accepts USD)

So no other way left, I have to open forren currency bank account, which is a mess

Or can I send 50$ with a foregin Currency Bank account which is not on my name, will it make any difference??

Thnx

When are you guys going to get all of the 'temporarily unavailable' stuff fixed?

1 -We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

2 - Due to temporary issues with our credit card and bank validation procedures, you may now verify your account by completing our phone validation procedure and submitting a valid picture ID and a proof of address. To submit your documents, please send a ticket to our verification department with the scanned copies of the documents attached. Please note that the attachments have to be less than 1MB in size.

3 -Due to a temporary service outage related to US bank transfers, account verification via bank transfer is presently unavailable. Please select an alternate verificiation method. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Is any of this going to get fixed soon?

Thanks!

Here is another error I just got when trying to do a credit card verification for my account...

"Due to temporary difficulties we cannot process MasterCard/Visa transactions at this time. Please try again later, or use an American Express card."

:'(

what does this mean

Date: 12/12/2011 11:28:51 AM
Reference Number: D78C0-8FF31-E2386
Transaction type: Debit
Name/Email: sweep@alertpay.com
Current Status: Completed
Amount: $133.80 USD
Purchase Type: Service
Shipping Details: Not Provided
Details (optional):

Y u have taken my BIG amount

hi , i want to verify my alertpay account with bank wire
this is the picture
sanstitrehv.png

is that all right and what i must do please

i must put 50 USD ?

thanks

Dear,

I need to verify my account but how??

1) CC is disabled...
2) By Cheque, my Account limit is zero...
3) Through Bank wire... (In Pakistan, I can send Bank wire in rupees, AP accepts USD)

So no other way left, I have to open forren currency bank account, which is a mess

Or can I send 50$ with a foregin Currency Bank account which is not on my name, will it make any difference??

Thnx

Hello _Hosting_,

If you would like to deposit funds into your AlertPay balance by bank wire, you will only have the option to do so in USD. We apologize for the inconvenience but it is not currently possible to deposit funds by bank wire in any of the other 21 currencies we support.

If your bank account is not in USD, you may be charged an additional currency conversion fee by your bank. For more information about this fee, we would suggest contacting a representative from your bank.
If you require any more assistance with your bank wire deposit, please let us know.

Tarik

After not getting the Alertpay Temporary Card..... Still waiting for enable Credit Card withdraw. Near One year gone a company like "alertpay" did not find any solution :(

When are you guys going to get all of the 'temporarily unavailable' stuff fixed?

1 -We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

2 - Due to temporary issues with our credit card and bank validation procedures, you may now verify your account by completing our phone validation procedure and submitting a valid picture ID and a proof of address. To submit your documents, please send a ticket to our verification department with the scanned copies of the documents attached. Please note that the attachments have to be less than 1MB in size.

3 -Due to a temporary service outage related to US bank transfers, account verification via bank transfer is presently unavailable. Please select an alternate verificiation method. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Is any of this going to get fixed soon?

Thanks!

Hey WarezLord.Net and 2001RT,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this service outage is causing. When an update regarding these services will be available, we will post it as soon as possible to let our members know.

In the meantime, we urge you to explore the other payment options AlertPay offers like American Express.

We thank you for your patience.

Best regards

Tarik

hi , i want to verify my alertpay account with bank wire
this is the picture
sanstitrehv.png

is that all right and what i must do please

i must put 50 USD ?

thanks

Hello Hindawi,

Be sure initiate the wire from verification menu and deposit a minimum of $50.00 USD.

This verification method allows you to deposit money into your AlertPay account by bank transfer or bank wire. All you have to do is follow these steps to get started: 1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Under Personal, click on Verification.
4. Select bank transfer or bank wire from the list of options.
5. Follow the instructions to add your bank for verification purposes.
Please note that once you add your bank account, you can use it for subsequent deposits without having to add the information again. Bank transfers are completed in 4-6 business days and bank wires in 2-4 business days.

Best Regards

Tarik

Date: 12/9/2011 7:49:15 PM
Reference Number: EB9E6-CEEA4-BA29E
Transaction type: Debit
Name/Email: sweep@alertpay.com
Current Status: Completed
Amount: $0.97 USD
Purchase Type: Service
Shipping Details: Not Provided
Details (optional):

Just noticed 3 days bac i had a similar sweep.... i do guess only alertpay can take any amount less than a $

Recently i had submitted al my documents and removed hold on my account

Now this type o things are really frustrating !

Please send me back my funds immediately.. i am damn tensed about this situation n its really big money !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back