The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i withdraw money now by visa ?

Hello SMOKING,

We are currently unable to process credit card withdrawals due to an unforeseen issue with our banking partners.
You can withdraw your money from your AlertPay account by the following methods:

• Bank Transfer*
• Bank Wire**

*Please check if we provide local banking for your country please click on the following link: https://www.alertpay.com/en/worldwide.aspx

**Bank wire withdrawals are only available in USD, EUR and GBP.

Just log in to your AlertPay account and click on the "Withdraw" tab to initiate a withdrawal transaction.

Best Regards

Tarik

Hello,
The use of cards is not allowed for everything or only for send/receive ? I need to verify my account using my card, is it possible?

Hello Vido,

Until card processing for Visa and MasterCard are both restored, you will not be able to use either of them to verify. Depending on what country you are located in, other options are available. International members may bank wire funds.

This verification method allows you to deposit money into your AlertPay account by bank transfer or bank wire. All you have to do is follow these steps to get started:
1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Under Personal, click on Verification.
4. Select bank transfer or bank wire from the list of options.
5. Follow the instructions to add your bank for verification purposes.
Please note that once you add your bank account, you can use it for subsequent deposits without having to add the information again. Bank transfers are completed in 4-6 business days and bank wires in 2-4 business days. Furthermore, you must deposit a minimum of $50.00 USD (or equivalent) for verification, but cannot exceed the cumulative limit of $999.99 USD.

Best regards

Tarik

I have a question alertpay team. I must to deposit 50.00 USD to verificate my account??'..I don't understand that and if the people have money in their accounts. They need to deposit 50.00 usd too...???

have you another form to verified the alertpay account or is the only way???....

Please explain the 50.00 usd please. Thanks...

I have a question about the last entry in the AP blog, you mention that "progress is being made" so everyone knows that this could take days, weeks or months, but what I would like to know is if when the Visa and MasterCard processing is available we will be able once again to withdraw to credit/debit card

Hi, I have Alertpay personal starter verified account. Today I upgraded it in to Business account. But it says my account is unverified. Can u help me to verify my new business account or Can I have my verified Personal Starter account back???
And how the bank wire verification works???
We don't have to add our bank account details to deposit via bank wire???
So actually how the verification process works???
Please correct me If i am wrong.
Thank you!

I have a question alertpay team. I must to deposit 50.00 USD to verificate my account??'..I don't understand that and if the people have money in their accounts. They need to deposit 50.00 usd too...???

have you another form to verified the alertpay account or is the only way???....

Please explain the 50.00 usd please. Thanks...

Hello Music_Machine,
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The wire verification method allows you to deposit money into your AlertPay account by bank bank wire. All you have to do is follow these steps to get started:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Login to your AlertPay account.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Click on Profile.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Under Personal, click on Verification.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Select bank transfer or bank wire from the list of options.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Follow the instructions to add your bank for verification purposes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please note that once you add your bank account, you can use it for subsequent deposits without having to add the information again. Bank transfers are completed in 3-5 business days and bank wires in 2-4 business days. Furthermore, you must deposit a minimum of $50.00 USD (or equivalent) for verification, but cannot exceed the cumulative limit of $999.99 USD.[/FONT]

Is there anyone from AP staff that can confirm that AP is in deep trouble?

Hello Velemajstor,

We understand your concerns with the company's direction. We are presently experiencing a shortage of available payment options and invite you to explore the alternatives while we work around the clock to restore these services for our valued members.

AlertPay is an international leader in compliance and continues to influence the way other online businesses choose to conduct their operations. We have just launched our new real time monitoring system. If you would like more information on the matter check out the link provided bellow.

http://blog.alertpay.com/2011/11/real-time-monitoring-platform.html

Best regards

Tarik

Last edited:
I have a question about the last entry in the AP blog, you mention that "progress is being made" so everyone knows that this could take days, weeks or months, but what I would like to know is if when the Visa and MasterCard processing is available we will be able once again to withdraw to credit/debit card

Hello Kof_p,

We are also looking into reinstating withdrawal to credit cards, keep in mind though that this may take some time. Our current priority is credit card processing. Once this is resolved and out of the way we can start focusing on withdrawal to credit cards.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back