The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Alertpay team. I have a question. If one person has an account with you and now receive payment in another currency. Ex: Euro in a usd account. Is that possible??? or I need to create another account with euro. I hope your answer....:)....thanks...

hello, alertpay.

i have a question about the transaction fee.

if someone send me money by credit card via his alertpay account not alertpay balance

so, my fee deducted was belonged to Receive Funds By Credit Card ?

also, can i send money to a personal starter by credit card via my alertpay account ?

Hello Alertpay team. I have a question. If one person has an account with you and now receive payment in another currency. Ex: Euro in a usd account. Is that possible??? or I need to create another account with euro. I hope your answer....:)....thanks...

Hello Music_Machine,

If you wish to open a currency balance, simply do the following:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on "Manage" in the AlertPay balance box.
3. Click on the scale icon located in the Close/Open Balance column for the currency you wish to open.

Tarik

hello, alertpay.

i have a question about the transaction fee.

if someone send me money by credit card via his alertpay account not alertpay balance

so, my fee deducted was belonged to Receive Funds By Credit Card ?

also, can i send money to a personal starter by credit card via my alertpay account ?

Hello alchih,

AlertPay's Personal Starter account has no receiving fees. If you would like to receive credit card payments you must upgrade the account to a Personal Pro or Business account. To understanding of our fee please consult our fees page and be sure to select your country from the drop down menu on the left hand side.

https://www.alertpay.com/en/fees.aspx

Please see our site for our latest announcements.

www.Blog.alertpay.com

Tarik

Last edited:
I have a Personal Starter Unverified account.
I added 2 credit cards (visa) but i still can't verify it.

What are the limits if i stay unverified? Or how can i verify it?

I have a Personal Starter Unverified account.
I added 2 credit cards (visa) but i still can't verify it.

What are the limits if i stay unverified? Or how can i verify it?

Well you can't verify it through the VISA card as it is disabled... You can only verify your account via American Express Credit Card or via bank wire..
If it stays un-verify , you can't withdraw your amount...

Hi Sonic,

Along with our Visa and MasterCard issue, we cannot offer you a time frame for when US Bank Transfers will be available. But here is the link to the blog which I recommend you check for updates: http://blog.alertpay.com/2011/11/status-update-us-bank-transfer-service.html

While it says "for US members", as you have a US bank account, this applies for you as well.

Thanks
-Luke

The page related to US bank transfer was removed from blog.alertpay.com
Alertpay is a unprofessional company :)) one week says 'to be back soon' and the another week it simply don't exist because you cant fix the things.

cheque withdrawals = bye :(
bank transfer = bye :O
credit card withdrawals= bye
Alertpay prepaid card = cancelled

Alertpay = bye, bye :facepalm:

Alertpay you can do business with St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Bank Limited.

http://www.sknanb.com/

this was the electronic bank of ePassporte, this bank accepts: bank wire, bank transfer, cheque and credit card withdrawal.

tell this to Mr Patel

Hello Sonic,

As previously stated, this thread is meant to support the members of this community.

Announcements are made through our blog, http://blog.alertpay.com/.

Posting the same thing repeatedly will only clutter this thread, and make it harder for members to obtain support.
Please understand that this thread has become too cluttered, and members are complaining that they cannot obtain answers related to AlertPay and their account.

I would appreciate if you refrained from posting in this thread, as you only complain about AlertPay. We are here to support the members of this community, not engage in arguments.

Cheers

Sean

The page related to US bank transfer was removed from blog.alertpay.com
Alertpay is a unprofessional company :)) one week says 'to be back soon' and the another week it simply don't exist because you cant fix the things.

cheque withdrawals = bye :(
bank transfer = bye :O
credit card withdrawals= bye
Alertpay prepaid card = cancelled

Alertpay = bye, bye :facepalm:

Bank wire works perfectly for withdrawal and deposits, why dont you use that?

Bank wire works perfectly for withdrawal and deposits, why dont you use that?
This not work for me and many other members. I have 3 reversal transactions

and I've lost $225 in FEE's with those 3 reversals

you can check their facebook page a lot of people are complaining. Bank wire is not good at all.

and if everything works perfect for you, deposits and withdrawal. What are you doing here?

Hi Sonic

Could you please submit a ticket to banking support, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit. Include a scanned copy of a bank statement so we can authenticate the information on file.
Once you have done that, PM me the ticket ID so I can follow up with my team.

Have you spoken to your bank about the wires? Did you speak to them about how to receive one and what information to put for the wire?

If it is being returned, either there is incorrect information or the bank or its intermediary are refusing them.

Cheers

Sean

This not work for me and many other members. I have 3 reversal transactions

and I've lost $225 in FEE's with those 3 reversals

you can check their facebook page a lot of people are complaining. Bank wire is not good at all.

and if everything works perfect for you, deposits and withdrawal. What are you doing here?

i don't know what country are you from.....but i know ab8 Pakistan....I've done more then 15 transcaion but no issues for me yea i faced problem in 1st time bcoz the Bank code was incorrect due that my transaction went in pending then completed and then return i conact to the bank again and after that they provide me right code aftr tht i made 15+ no issue :)

Hello Music_Machine,

If you wish to open a currency balance, simply do the following:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on "Manage" in the AlertPay balance box.
3. Click on the scale icon located in the Close/Open Balance column for the currency you wish to open.

Tarik

Thanks for your help alertpay team. It's very easy and comfortable working with you. Thanks...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back