The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I used your recognized exchanger (alertexchanger) to exchange 200$ from Alertpay to Bank Wire, they said that the transfer processes takes 3 days but I have sent the money since 11/25/2011 and I have not received anything until now. I emailed them but they don't reply ! :facepalm:
Can you help me please ?
open a dispute

Hello,
I used your recognized exchanger (alertexchanger) to exchange 200$ from Alertpay to Bank Wire, they said that the transfer processes takes 3 days but I have sent the money since 11/25/2011 and I have not received anything until now. I emailed them but they don't reply ! :facepalm:
Can you help me please ?

Hi Dartagnan

You can file a transaction dispute.

Here are the instructions on how to file a transaction dispute, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....d=154&nav=0,24

This link will provide you with more information about the transaction dispute process, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....4&pcid=0&nav=0

Cheers

Sean

I have cashed out about 25$ from fileserve.... It says money is transferred to your earnings account(Alertpay account) but i didnt receive the money in my AP account yet.... Please help me :'(

hello, alertpay.

i have a question about the transaction fee.

if someone send me money by credit card via his alertpay account not alertpay balance

so, my fee deducted was belonged to Receive Funds By Credit Card ?

219$ got reversed by a guy last day & when i asked to him about it, he said that someone else reversed payment that he got.
So is there anyway u guys can refund me the money i lost?

Hello
after discuss with alertpay support desk they sent to me this message :

Your funds will be held for 180 days going forward from the date of account suspension.

i just need to know 180 calender days or business days?
thank you

Hello Sean,

When will Alertpay make mobile apps? iPhone maybe..thats will be awesome :)

Hi xuploaderz

A mobile app is something that has been suggested and discussed. I think the idea is to look at different ways to use AlertPay on your mobile, as opposed to coming out with apps.

Cheers

Sean

219$ got reversed by a guy last day & when i asked to him about it, he said that someone else reversed payment that he got.
So is there anyway u guys can refund me the money i lost?

mine payment is also reversed i got loss of 50$ :(

Hi nirmalpattara, shanit

Funds are reversed in two cases:

There was a transaction dispute.

Or

The funds you were received were fraudulent or derived from fraudulent fund.

If you PM me with your AlertPay account name I can look into the situation.

Please refrain from posting in this thread that you have PMed me. I am notified when I receive new PMs.

Cheers

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back