StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a webmaster who serves shit to his users, he is only interested in earning his dollars, while his users only see bad quality crap even in grids.
Post automatically merged:

We are not talking about the quality in Blu Ray format, which weigh 40 or 50 GB, I am talking about a simple format that weighs only 1 or 2 GB, if a video server is not prepared for those capacity, it is better to disappear, and no, users in these times have up to 1GB of speed in their homes, so the matter does not go on that side.
I select my players according to my choices and especially "trust" (one who does not row, long-time / serious and pays). Sorry but we surely don't have the same content, yours goes to more than 4k while mine is generally HD. I offer the file for download and streaming which leaves the user the choice.

> users in these times have up to 1GB of speed in their homes, so the matter does not go on that side.

I'm sorry to tell you that the target audience does not all have fiber or some have a very limited connection. We just don't target the same traffic so please don't talk about things you don't know about.
With that, a nice day 🙂
Post automatically merged:

1 or 2 giga... You multiply that by the number of uploaders and viewers. At the end you get the number of bandwidths to use. Smaller weight does not mean bad quality (if the encoder has been set up correctly) (even if in most cases it is set up incorrectly). I think that the hosts, despite a large part of the income going to them, are not like Netflix, youtube or others who have the means to spend lavishly.

Last edited:
Do not transmit malware or any content that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers, end user devices, or other infrastructure. This includes the direct hosting, embedding, or transmission of malware, viruses, destructive code, or other harmful or unwanted software or similar content. This also includes content that transmits viruses, causes pop-ups, attempts to install software without the user’s consent, or otherwise impacts users with malicious code.

Hi streamsb, can you process my last payment? I've been with you since the beginning of your journey until now, I was aware of the deadline for payments since I don't check it often and the grace period was very short.
My user name is tunis0101
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back