StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would offer to take over streamsb the same way as vtube, I haven't been active on this forum lately but vtube is still running and we do not have issues with dmca. If this interests streamsb let me know

lol. your player that can never be played from ton of fking ads. it's better to turn it off instead of your ADS filled garbage players. Do your job properly first. then try to buy others.

streamsb was best for users and visitors. I hope their other player last forever.

Last edited:
This host is the same as streamwish.com and no one is uploading there it will be shutting down soon
Also this streamhide.com host is the same as filelions.com no one is uploading it they will be shutting down soon
It is correct, it must be because of the precedent, nobody wants upload their files to a host that will soon follow the same path as Streamsb.

Another reason is that they compress the files too much, a video with a size of more than 1 or 2 GB, compress it to less than 300 MB, reducing quality.

This host is the same as streamwish.com and no one is uploading there it will be shutting down soon
Also this streamhide.com host is the same as filelions.com no one is uploading it they will be shutting down soon

what is your source? i still using SW, so i uploading there.

In fact, I think a lot of people don't understand that streaming and quality don't go together. The reason for this compression is normal for smooth playback on the user side (not everyone has a good connection) but also on the host side which saves considerable bandwidth (and space). Streaming is for watching, not for quality, if you want that, go download that from download hosts.
It is correct, it must be because of the precedent, nobody wants upload their files to a host that will soon follow the same path as Streamsb.

Another reason is that they compress the files too much, a video with a size of more than 1 or 2 GB, compress it to less than 300 MB, reducing quality.

In fact, I think a lot of people don't understand that streaming and quality don't go together. The reason for this compression is normal for smooth playback on the user side (not everyone has a good connection) but also on the host side which saves considerable bandwidth (and space). Streaming is for watching, not for quality, if you want that, go download that from download hosts.
NO it is not true. Nowadays we are watching online with high quality HD and even 4K. Downloading the video file and watching is so annoying for some people. The video (Movies and series and contents ) are just for watch one time and not to keep on our phone and laptops (people who like direct watching). If you do this go to file host and download. why we need video streaming providers. Video streaming service that mean providing high and low quality for the customers with best performance. Some of the video format are need to encode for Apple(iphone and ipad )devices. If you open the video from your browser and watching 360p and 480p, do you happy for that? Streaming is not only for watching but also for high quality.

Here is a webmaster who serves shit to his users, he is only interested in earning his dollars, while his users only see bad quality crap even in grids.
Post automatically merged:

Here is a webmaster who serves shit to his users, he is only interested in earning his dollars, while his users only see bad quality crap even in grids.
We are not talking about the quality in Blu Ray format, which weigh 40 or 50 GB, I am talking about a simple format that weighs only 1 or 2 GB, if a video server is not prepared for those capacity, it is better to disappear, and no, users in these times have up to 1GB of speed in their homes, so the matter does not go on that side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back