StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are video hosts really like this? there are long term active ones on file hosting for many years. they also have the same files, they also have the same users. but

closed ones such as openload, stream cherry, jetload, streamz, video bin...

scammers like stream tape, filemoon etc...

others who have tons of ads and over compression like streamhub and new ones etc. ..

and those who mess up the business, like upstream...

i have no doubt that they will pay. it was the good video hosting I have ever seen. in fact, I was glad that I wouldn't have to move videos every 5 months anymore. but that's exactly how it happened! search for vid hosting again and bother for moving videos one by one...

how hard could it have been to delete videos with dmca problems, to lighten the load by deleting inactive videos and get on with the job?

Latest Announcements
StreamSB Last Newsletter
July 16th, 2023
Dear Members,

We have been honored to serve you throughout past time.
All StreamSB customers have been amazing.
We would like to sincerely apologize to all users for the recent period of time.
It has been an extremely challenging period for our business operations.
We have been unable to effectively handle all DMCA copyright violations.
The server providers have ceased providing servers and have locked the current ones.
We have made every effort to fulfill the agreement to keep the servers operational until July 30th, 2023 (This is the end time)
Therefore, it is necessary to stop our business operations during this period.
Please withdraw the funds from your account. We will settle all payments from now until July 23st, 2023.

No joy can last forever. However, no sorrow is eternal. We will come back stronger in the future.
We hope that all members will support our team in the future.
Thank You Everyone,

GOODBYE !!!

As it is good to recognize, the pending payments on my part have been received LTC , thank you and hopefully if you open something in the future you will listen to your users

Oh, if I got the payment for USDT, it was little, but I thought they wouldn't send it and if they did.

A pity that will close.

People recommend other video servers.

Oh, if I got the payment for USDT, it was little, but I thought they wouldn't send it and if they did.

A pity that will close.

People recommend other video servers.
share video screenshot

Ron Desantis Lol GIF by GIPHY News

I would offer to take over streamsb the same way as vtube, I haven't been active on this forum lately but vtube is still running and we do not have issues with dmca. If this interests streamsb let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back