StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Streamhide nor SB said anything about closing, they just discontinue their earning system, everything else stays the same. If you want to make money, you have to use custom ads. Rumors about closing comes only from a few pissed users wich not got paid
Post automatically merged:

The original wording can be read at any time in the dashboards: https://prnt.sc/6KA2X_ObUSrv
yes, I know that no one has said anything about closing but, they said: we encourage you to transfer to streamwish, then: they had many problems latest few days with their servers, then they removed the chat, and after they were not responding to support tickets and the latest the are removing the earnings. To many alarm bells

Dear Wjunction Members,

We have been honored to serve you throughout past time.
All StreamSB customers have been amazing.
We would like to sincerely apologize to all users for the recent period of time.
It has been an extremely challenging period for our business operations.
We have been unable to effectively handle all DMCA copyright violations.
The server providers have ceased providing servers and have locked the current ones.
We have made every effort to fulfill the agreement to keep the servers operational until July 30th, 2023(This is the end time)
Therefore, it is necessary to stop our business operations during this period.
Please withdraw the funds from your account. We will settle all payments from now until July 23st, 2023.

No joy can last forever. However, no sorrow is eternal. We will come back stronger in the future.
We hope that all Wjunction members will support our team in the future.
Thank You Everyone,

GOODBYE !!!

Dear Wjunction Members,

We would like to sincerely apologize to all users for the recent period of time.
The server providers have ceased providing servers and have locked the current ones.
We have made every effort to fulfill the agreement to keep the servers operational until July 30th, 2023(This is the end time)
Please withdraw the funds from your account. We will settle all payments from now until July 23st, 2023.

No joy can last forever. However, no sorrow is eternal. We will come back stronger in the future.
Thank You Everyone,

GOODBYE !!!
@NancyStreamSB Does streamwish is affected?

Last edited:
It's official, StreamSB is closing.

Latest Announcements
StreamSB Last Newsletter
July 16th, 2023
Dear Members,

We have made every effort to fulfill the agreement to keep the servers operational until July 30th, 2023 (This is the end time)

We hope that all members will support our team in the future.
Thank You Everyone,

GOODBYE !!!

Dear Wjunction Members,

Thank You Everyone,

GOODBYE !!!
When will pending payments be made?
And one question, people who do not reach the minimum but at least spend more than 5 dollars will pay those people or everyone who does not reach 20 usd will see their money and work lost

It hasn't even been 1 year, these answers are all excuses.

They will come here with a new video host name and all the ignorant users will believe it.

It hasn't even been 1 year, these answers are all excuses.

They will come here with a new video host name and all the ignorant users will believe it.
Since you are a goddam genius please let us know with your incredible brain and intelligence when this dudes came back again. Thank you in advance. Lol.

Since you are a goddam genius please let us know with your incredible brain and intelligence when this dudes came back again. Thank you in advance. Lol.
I understand that you are stupid enough to use a video hosting service that disappears again in 1 year when they come up with a new video host? :)

• Haha
Reactions: LiL
Dear Wjunction Members,

Thank You Everyone,

GOODBYE !!!
what about streamwish ?

Dear Wjunction Members,

Thank You Everyone,

GOODBYE !!!
Thank you Streamsb team

Hello, is it possible to transfer all your database automatically to other of your hosts? without using FTP or Remote. It's still the least of it.

I don't care a bit about earnings, it's just my database that interests me, that it gives me time to turn around for reuploads from others.

Last edited:
Hello, is it possible to transfer all your database automatically to other of your hosts? without using FTP or Remote. It's still the least of it.

I don't care a bit about earnings, it's just my database that interests me, that it gives me time to turn around for reuploads from others.
as i know streamwish will not be affected, I'm not sure about streamhide. Try to remote in bulk from streams to streamwish

now. if streamwish is continuing, they should automatically move the active videos in streamsb to the account of people who have signed up with the same email in streamwish and redirect all alternative domains to streamwish.

thus, the victimization of the members is somewhat reduced. like it, maybe they'll take it seriously.

but here's what I'm afraid of: what if it closes on streamwish? because the support is not responding, they are not saying anything that they will be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back