StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Infos in their Notifications

- For some objective reasons, We will disable the "EARN MONEY" function from July 17, 2023.

- Payment request deadline for all users is July 23.

- After that, our system will not pay anymore

New Infos in their Notifications​

- For some objective reasons, We will disable the "EARN MONEY" function from July 17, 2023.

2023-07-11$XXXXPENDING
We make bets to see how many remain without paying?
And the people who do not reach 20 usd, surely there are those that happen, they lose their money and work?

New Infos in their Notifications​

Are they going to shut down or will use the same strategy like fembed? If they want to follow fembed model then they have to try hard to offer more stream/download speed and fix the buffering issues they have every 2 hours

Are they going to shut down or will use the same strategy like fembed? If they want to follow fembed model then they have to try hard to offer more stream/download speed and fix the buffering issues they have every 2 hours
We never tested this function.

"We greatly appreciate your support and understanding throughout this transition. Additionally, we want to inform you that you can still earn through the Custom Advertising feature within the app."

We never tested this function.

"We greatly appreciate your support and understanding throughout this transition. Additionally, we want to inform you that you can still earn through the Custom Advertising feature within the app."
at least this means they will continue to provide the service :D

at least this means they will continue to provide the service :D
Neither Streamhide nor SB said anything about closing, they just discontinue their earning system, everything else stays the same. If you want to make money, you have to use custom ads. Rumors about closing comes only from a few pissed users wich not got paid
Post automatically merged:

The original wording can be read at any time in the dashboards: https://prnt.sc/6KA2X_ObUSrv

Last edited:
Neither Streamhide nor SB said anything about closing, they just discontinue their earning system, everything else stays the same. If you want to make money, you have to use custom ads. Rumors about closing comes only from a few pissed users wich not got paid

The original wording can be read at any time in the dashboards: https://prnt.sc/6KA2X_ObUSrv
no one is saying that it has closed, even so people are free to comment whether it is true or not, then you complain that they treat you like the butler of streamsb if you appear in all their threads and you look like a commercial of theirs, you really don't believe That everyone asked you at the beginning about implementing your own advertising? and it didn't work, about people angry because they don't get paid in my case angry or my traffic is legal and I know I will pay, it makes me angry that I don't appear here and 2 or 3 explanations and you are the one who is giving them when "you say "You have nothing to do with it, if a company changes like that, it must appear and explain it, if not, why does it have a THREAD?

just yesterday, he said, " everything is very nice, we are the number one hosting, use us." and hours later he said, "we're not going to pay you anymore." really I don't understand what kind of situation it is.

why does all video hosting end up like this. I'm tired of constantly carrying videos. what about swish? i hope it working normally :(

just yesterday, he said, " everything is very nice, we are the number one hosting, use us." and hours later he said, "we're not going to pay you anymore." really I don't understand what kind of situation it is.

why does all video hosting end up like this. I'm tired of constantly carrying videos. what about swish? i hope it working normally :(
yea.. Yesterday I passed and they said that until I was told to transfer to streamwish, but the truth is like this. they really can't be trusted!

can you dm me some sources for custom ads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back