StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Don't worry, I'll check for you right now
Please let us know your username via PM, I will check
Post automatically merged:

I get the error "too many files uploaded last 24h"
Is this a joke?

I also have a stramsb premium account.
Hello!
Don't worry, I'll check for you right now
Please let us know your username via PM, I will check

- Thumbnails not showing up today after uploading videos
- why can't streamsb get better and count for example 2 or 3 ip per user?
Hello. Can you give me a screenshot of the not showing the thumbnail issue? I will check for you.
We appreciate your comments, if you see something we're not good at, please give us feedback so we know we'll improve it.
Next on your problem for example why streamb can't count 2 or 3 ip per user. I hope you understand that this is already a reasonable policy for all users, we always put the best interests of our customers in addition, we also need to develop the system.

Refusing payout because my site is "blocked by google ads", that's to be expected since its an adult site. From what I can tell you guys aren't even using Google ads? Why not inform me before I reach the payout threshold? Thanks for wasting my time.
Hello
Could you please check your PM, I have contacted you there.
Always believe that we will definitely pay the profits you make. We really respect your work

Last edited:
Hello, are you asking for the username and password of the sites where it is shared or of the websites?
in order to proceed with the payment?
Just as you respect the dmca, this cannot be requested, you have tools to see where the views come from, it seems to me a very, very bad precedent that you ask for this, if when I request the payment it happens to me, be sure that I will delete all the content of your service.
I hope I am confused but it is a quite illegal tactic you cannot ask for the data of x sites

Hello!
Is the "Premium User Plans" every going to come back? Mine has expired and I've been waiting for a long time now to buy.
Because of this I'm unable to show custom ads on my videos.
Hi, Thank you for letting us know this. We have contacted you via PM, please check

Hello, are you asking for the username and password of the sites where it is shared or of the websites?
in order to proceed with the payment?
Just as you respect the dmca, this cannot be requested, you have tools to see where the views come from, it seems to me a very, very bad precedent that you ask for this, if when I request the payment it happens to me, be sure that I will delete all the content of your service.
I hope I am confused but it is a quite illegal tactic you cannot ask for the data of x sites
Hi, Can you tell me your username?

Last edited:
Okay so anyone who wants to use these guys on an adult site from now on, dont bother, they wont pay you because they claim that they are using Google ads which, obviously, Google arent going to allow, so when it comes to payout they'll just reject you. Shame really because until recently they were paying me without issue.

Okay so anyone who wants to use these guys on an adult site from now on, dont bother, they wont pay you because they claim that they are using Google ads which, obviously, Google arent going to allow, so when it comes to payout they'll just reject you. Shame really because until recently they were paying me without issue.
Hello sir.
We need to clarify this one more time.
Your website has been blocked all ads by google chrome browser.
"This will prevent us from receiving any advertising or revenue."
We have supported and guided you on how to deal with being blocked by Google Chrome browser on your Web site. It is essential to verify with google to remove the ban.
You will still receive your payment once the ad block is removed from your Website
And making money from our system will not have any problems in the future
Thanks for your understanding

I understand what you are saying but the fact is my site is of ADULT CONTENT, Google has NEVER allowed their ads to be placed on adult websites, ever. So, explain to me how I'm supposed to get the site unblocked?

Dear customer
We are in the process of verifying all payments. Sorry if many users here find it weird. However if you do not remove the ban of chrome. All your future payments will not be covered. We have a lot of solutions to the ban removal problem. Get in touch with our technical department.

I understand what you are saying but the fact is my site is of ADULT CONTENT, Google has NEVER allowed their ads to be placed on adult websites, ever. So, explain to me how I'm supposed to get the site unblocked?
Yes sir,
I have contacted you for support as quickly as possible
Please check your PM, we will solve this together

Last edited:
Hello,
Our system is still operating as normal registration,
Please let me know if you get any error while registering,
Best regards,

Hello,
Please message our support if you have any difficulty registering your account. Thanks!

did you say registration is closed?

Hello,

I have been getting these alerts when I load a link from streamsb

yLAlDj.jpg

oMXhGV.jpg

Imgur links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back