StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to register?
Hi, Thank you for contacting us, we have sent you a private message, you can check PM
Post automatically merged:

Hello, there is a playback error in some new videos.

@Edytować;

Ok, it is working now.
Hi, If you have any problems, you can contact our online support channel for timely assistance.

Last edited:
Hello, Thank you for the information, but I really don't understand your problem, can you describe it more clearly? I will help you to solve the problem immediately

if you can see? your videos cannot be played because of your wild ads, GoodBye my friend, I need to stop this drama.

hRYp6L.Screenshot-2023-06-05.png

if you can see? your videos cannot be played because of your wild ads, GoodBye my friend, I need to stop this drama.

hRYp6L.Screenshot-2023-06-05.png
Hi,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by advertising. We understand that viewing many ads can be frustrating and frustrating for you. We value customer feedback and are committed to working to improve your experience.
To reduce the number of ads that appear, we're reviewing our advertising process and taking steps to optimize it.
We aim to give you a better experience and we will constantly improve our services based on customer feedback.

Last edited:
oh my visitors see this? really, if i saw this i never clicked again that site.

SB, can u make user friendly ads pls :)
Hi,
We are optimizing ads and giving you the most user-friendly experience. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experience when there are too many ads

Refusing payout because my site is "blocked by google ads", that's to be expected since its an adult site. From what I can tell you guys aren't even using Google ads? Why not inform me before I reach the payout threshold? Thanks for wasting my time.

Refusing payout because my site is "blocked by google ads", that's to be expected since its an adult site. From what I can tell you guys aren't even using Google ads? Why not inform me before I reach the payout threshold? Thanks for wasting my time.

what you mean? they already allow adult content.

Thanks for your contribution. We will listen to your comments and send them to the senior staff so that we can bring the best results. ...!!

Read More: Here

I get the error "too many files uploaded last 24h"
Is this a joke?

I also have a stramsb premium account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back