StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StreamSB , When will you add the shadow of the subtitles? I know you mentioned something about adding a customization options, but still no shadow, and the subtitles are invisible on the white background. It is the only host that doesn't have a subtitle shadow.

I've been very tired for the past week when the files uploading to the Streamsb server are very slow...if this continues in the near future I will find another host.
267031613_s.jpg
you can always try evoload, here is my referral link https://evoload.io/sign-up?ref=963

Plz fixed torrent upload
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working to fix this as soon as possible. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Plz fixed torrent upload
Yes, some torrent servers have been blocked. We will replace now.

Best regards.

the diable ADB is not working, I contacted the customer service but nobody can solve the problem, please check it, thank you.
Hello boyhulu, The technical team has received your information and updated it as soon as possible. Thank you.

@StreamSB , When will you add the shadow of the subtitles? I know you mentioned something about adding a customization options, but still no shadow, and the subtitles are invisible on the white background. It is the only host that doesn't have a subtitle shadow.
Hi Viezer, It will be updated in our next release. Thank you for using StreamSB.

I have tried all the video hosts... StreamSB is the best so far, but the views per video are still low compared to other hosts.
Evoload is good, but it doesn't have the functions I need.
Hi sir, Thanks for your trust in using StreamSB. Is there any problem with the view counter sir.

Plz fixed torrent upload
We have updated torrent new version and add new servers a lot.
Please experience and give us comments :)

Best regards.

Last edited:
We're sorry to announce that we've had issues with our hosting server. Only 1 server STOR partially lost data due to fire.
We tried to work continuously for many hours to fix the problem but still lost a small amount of data.
We are currently providing a list of the video_IDs that have been lost.
Please visit to see if you are on the list of lost files. Then please upload at. We deeply regret and sincerely apologize for this unfortunate incident. Any questions please contact directly for support.
Please visit https://streamsb.com/?op=my_account. You will see "Download List File Error"
Best regards.

Last edited:
Can u add file name on deleted file? Not only id file
Hi @vixtyu
I added the form: Filename | ID_code

Best regards.

Hello everyone.
We are pleased to announce that we have fully recovered the files from the failed server.
So you won't have to reupload all the corrupted files again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
All video files are back working to normal.
Please check again.
Thank you for always trusting in using StreamSB.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back