StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Web Video Cast. I love the app. Only wait now for @StreamSB @NancyStreamSB relese we get Original Quality Stremlare have and big file size from mkv to mp4.
It's going to be long wait ... that's not going to happen. MKV is always re-encoded on Streamsb. And pretty agressive too .... like 10% of the original file. But that has advantages too .... it will stream better for most people.

I try to stream a 1080p (3.3GB) and it buffers constantly even on my 1GBs connection (Streamlare)

Last edited:
@StreamSB i do this on other sites similar like you and I get paid there is nothing fraud its all legit with real people i don't understand why ?
Post automatically merged:

@StreamSB you guys used to pay me long time ago but i completely forgot about this site and moved to others now that i started again you guys detecting fraud with same method that you used to pay me ? . I don't understand why ??
ZEOAV9P.jpg
i need explonation please this is not fair ?

So much errors Streamsb, FTP so slow (600KBPS), remote URL from Drive with errors, Buffering... streamsb starting to be a headache for me :D

Hello, uploading files is very slow, what happened?
yea... is really slow... 900kbps and I have 10gbps in my RDP... :D

Last edited:
i need explonation please this is not fair ?
Hi, Please contact us directly to resolve any issues related to your account.

So much errors Streamsb, FTP so slow (600KBPS), remote URL from Drive with errors, Buffering... streamsb starting to be a headache for me :D

yea... is really slow... 900kbps and I have 10gbps in my RDP... :D
Hi We are making changes to all FTP servers. It should work fine once the update is complete. Thanks.

Nothing to complain about ...

https://prnt.sc/26uzbd4
Hi, I do not know what you're talking about? Can you say clearer?

Last edited:
Hi, Please contact us directly to resolve any issues related to your account.

Hi We are making changes to all FTP servers. It should work fine once the update is complete. Thanks.

Hi, I do not know what you're talking about? Can you say clearer?
People complained about slow upload .... I don't ....

one word rubbish 100 downloads and earned a pathetic 0003 out of a dollrs 50 downloads yesterday and not one counted for it and got no reward for it avoid this filehost it doesnt count your downloads proper this isnt a filehost its cheating filehost i deleted 400 movies iuploaded and wont be using this crap filehost no more

one word rubbish 100 downloads and earned a pathetic 0003 out of a dollrs 50 downloads yesterday and not one counted for it and got no reward for it avoid this filehost it doesnt count your downloads proper this isnt a filehost its cheating filehost i deleted 400 movies iuploaded and wont be using this crap filehost no more
Period!

Uploading files is very slow now
Hi. Can you use a VPN? We are working to finish updating the upload servers soon.

why people keep complaining about slow upload?
mine is normal btw
9sinb8.png
Hi sir, This may happen in several different countries sir.

Hello, Sorry for the inconvenience. But we don't pay for downloads sir.

Uploading files does not work in the Zoom program
Hi. What is your country? We will finish updating the upload servers soon sir.

Last edited:
Hi. Can you use a VPN? We are working to finish updating the upload servers soon.

Hi sir, This may happen in several different countries sir.

Hello, Sorry for the inconvenience. But we don't pay for downloads sir.

Hi. What is your country? We will finish updating the upload servers soon sir.
Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back