StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
files over 4GB can not be converted?
another day, same problem with conversion archives and streamsb missing or not reply.
your live chat reply this
*Currently, we are upgrading the entire server system, so there will be some errors. I will send your case to the technician please wait*
1 week and problems continue

another day, same problem with conversion archives and streamsb missing or not reply.
your live chat reply this
*Currently, we are upgrading the entire server system, so there will be some errors. I will send your case to the technician please wait*
1 week and problems continue
it is too sad.

something like that doesn't happen overnight and just takes time, it's better to take longer and works than it's buggy as hell and don't work ;) Never touch a running system

something like that doesn't happen overnight and just takes time, it's better to take longer and works than it's buggy as hell and don't work ;) Never touch a running system
The biggest problem is that it is another day, the owner of the host does not appear giving explanations of what is happening and it has been more than a week, this is easy:
can be fixed yes or no
It will have 1080 resolution or only 720p and the problem is over.

I think 1080p is out of the question. They said months ago that they are testing it, but not implemented as of now.

Very upset about the encoding of h264 / AAC movies though. It's true that hosts spent more more on resources if a file is not encoded. Perhaps that's the reason why they are so secretive about it.

I went on chat and they said ..... we'll fix it soon ... standard answer. Why not telling the truth that they will no longer support 'O' because they can't afford it.

This used to be my favourite host ... now not so sure. But the problem is there are not many good hosts around with the same features. Perhaps Streamlare, but they also have their issues.

Last edited:
that's it, the problem is not the service or quality of the host, that's beyond doubt, it's one of my favourites.
but if they don't answer about the encoding (h264+aac) that's the whole point.
I was also told that there were problems etc. that they were solving them and this has been going on for more than 10 days.

Hope we can get near to original file size with encording if we pay for premium. Now encording make extreme low file size and quality of videos are very pixel and bad bitrate.
Post automatically merged:

Please relese new encording get high file size to original file size. @StreamSB @NancyStreamSB Hope we can test the new encording soon. StreamSB can easy earn lots of new money if we later soon only can get the high encording if we pay money for Premium.

Now extreme bad encording on StreamSB and get extreme low file size and pixel and bad picture quality. Hope soon StreamSB work on new encording for premium users get near file size to original file size.

Last edited:
Do you still support webmoney? Why do I only see paypal and btc in my account settings? Why is it very hard to request payout now, it will take long time?

why my videos encoding? I disabled it in settings it started 2 days ago
same, it's funny that my 1080p video just got encoded to 360p lol

also, i set ads mode to 0%
and I got popup every click, 10 click = 10 popup, vast and tab up or something ads every 5 second after i close it
ko9ol3.png

Last edited:
same, it's funny that my 1080p video just got encoded to 360p lol

also, i set ads mode to 0%
and I got popup every click, 10 click = 10 popup, vast and tab up or something ads every 5 second after i close it
ko9ol3.png
So much ads... and too I have problems of buffering and too some vidos stuck... @NancyStreamSB when will be fixed the issues

Is it just me or are some upload servers not working properly? (web upload)
I have to refresh the page and try again several times cause I keep getting too low upload speed, like 5KB/s
Hi sir, We are in the process of changing to a new server system so there will be some errors and we are trying our best to get any problems fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your information and have a nice day.

When I submit a remote upload link for 10 files
It will use one server to download the same file from my server for 4-5 threads, or use 4-5 servers to download the same file
In the end, there were 50 download threads for these 10 files, and I got 50 files, one file were duplicated 10 times!!!!!!!!!!
Hi sir. Can you send me your video ID with error? I will check it out.

It has been 4 days since I request payout, can anybody explain this, do you streamsb stop paying?
Hi sir. We have a little problem with our paypal payment system. Your payment will be settled soon. We have completely fixed it. Thanks for understanding.

Hello everyone.
Apologies to all StreamSB users for the recent minor errors. We are making a server change. This is a big change to our system. Aiming for a stable and safe system.
We have listened and taken note of all your comments. And will thoroughly handle all small errors.
We hope the upgrade will be completed as soon as possible.
To give StreamSB users the best performing storage system.
Hoping for everyone's understanding.
Wishing all StreamSB users happiness and good luck.
Thanks very much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back