StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are some upload servers not working properly? (web upload)
I have to refresh the page and try again several times cause I keep getting too low upload speed, like 5KB/s
i am having the same problem. When I cancel at least 15 times and try again, the problem is solved.

Hi AnimeBasenet, Our paypal payment is having a bit of a problem, Your payment requested will be paid on Monday.
Thx for the Update :)
Post automatically merged:

i am having the same problem. When I cancel at least 15 times and try again, the problem is solved.
use ftp there is the speed normal, but you have to wait 5 minutes till the files are in your account after upload

When I submit a remote upload link for 10 files
It will use one server to download the same file from my server for 4-5 threads, or use 4-5 servers to download the same file
In the end, there were 50 download threads for these 10 files, and I got 50 files, one file were duplicated 10 times!!!!!!!!!!

Hope StreamSB resolve the extreme bad encording now to extreme low file size.

Now users only encord self with program in computer and after complete we get the bug file size 5GB.

If we use the extreme bad encording from StreamSB the file size only 1.5 to 1.8GB and very bad quality bitrate.

It is a joke and StreamSB must resolve or relese same good encording program on Coputer have and we get the most big file size mkv to mp4

@StreamSB @NancyStreamSB

Hi, I will send your request to the technical team and look into this. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hi, Can you send me the video ID? Maybe your video is having an encoding error.

Hi, We will inform the development department, If there is any information we will notify you. Thank you always welcome.

Hi sir, I will send your request to the technical team for them to check and review. Thanks for the information. Have a nice day sir.

Hello sir, You can submit your request at StreamSB's live chat application and we will solve your problems quickly. Thank you!

Hi ZeroCool22, Can you send a message to our live chat support team? We will easily assist you. Thanks
Thank you StreamSB, the best support always!

Hello sir, You can submit your request at StreamSB's live chat application and we will solve your problems quickly. Thank you!
Hello Streamsb, contact the live chat, he told me to wait for him to upload a file and check if he leaves the original unencoded file or converts it to 720p, I told him if he converts it and then the user asked me and told me to wait for him to I checked... 4 hours later he didn't tell me anything and left me with the problem without solving...
:sweat:this is not done with any user that supports your project for 4 hours and does not tell me anything and the problem persists

When StreamSB listen and update the encording to get close file size to original file size?

We need it now! StreamSB encording make original file size extreme low and we see extreme more bad quality bitrate on picture. Hope StreamSB listen on users and update the encoding soon and give us the high file size we can get close to original mkv to mp4

UPDATE:
conversions work fine.

Now testing I see the problem. And it is that the reproduction before generating the new file size reproduces the original that is not reproducible, before it played the light version once it was created, then the video could be played. Not now.

Last edited:
@StreamSB
how long will it take to have the service of not converting the file and therefore have videos at 1080?
We've been like this for a week, everything I upload is converted to 720 with the consequent loss of quality.

to answer the question if streamsb stopped paying the people ;)

downloadwlkd5.jpg

PS: @StreamSB thx for the Help and fast Payment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back