StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StreamSB Please relese better encoding dont make 5gb video to small and make low audio and Quality bad with 1.5GB

Hope the encoding only lost 500mb or max 1000mb

Very bad encording now on StreamSB

right now streamsb does not encode 1080 files if that is what you are asking, it converts them to 720p with considerable loss of quality and time for users since if it is reported that 1080p does not work everyone uploads 720p and the servers will be better and We will not upload files larger than 2GB
example video 3gb 1080p file converted to 720p 400mb:sweat:
*We need information from @StreamSB about this problem if you are going to solve it or leave the resolutions like this.

Screenshot-4.png

Fix your SSL please!
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot-6.png

Last edited:
is there already any information about payout requests through paypal?
Hi AnimeBasenet, Our paypal payment is having a bit of a problem, Your payment requested will be paid on Monday. Thanks.

Thanks for fast payment.
???

@StreamSB I have problems with the conversion of videos, the conversion is disabled, I upload mp4 h264 + aac the md5 is changed and the video is encoded by me and even so it is converting it to 720p
Hi, Is your encoder problem still ongoing?

Last edited:
Hi AnimeBasenet, Our paypal payment is having a bit of a problem, Your payment requested will be paid on Monday. Thanks.

???

Hi, Is your encoder problem still ongoing?
Hello to me and to all.
The don't convert option doesn't work.

@StreamSB can you please add ?jsonsubtitle= function!?! if we have like 10 external link subtitles, our codes will be super long!
Hi, I will send your request to the technical team and look into this. Thanks and have a nice day.

StreamSB use end to end encryption?

Error 102630 now. Please resolve the bug soon.
Hi, Can you send me the video ID? Maybe your video is having an encoding error.

Hello ,@StreamSB any news about implementation of PlayerJS? Ty!
Hi, We will inform the development department, If there is any information we will notify you. Thank you always welcome.

@StreamSB Please relese better encoding dont make 5gb video to small and make low audio and Quality bad with 1.5GB

Hope the encoding only lost 500mb or max 1000mb

Very bad encording now on StreamSB
Hi sir, I will send your request to the technical team for them to check and review. Thanks for the information. Have a nice day sir.

right now streamsb does not encode 1080 files if that is what you are asking, it converts them to 720p with considerable loss of quality and time for users since if it is reported that 1080p does not work everyone uploads 720p and the servers will be better and We will not upload files larger than 2GB
example video 3gb 1080p file converted to 720p 400mb:sweat:
*We need information from @StreamSB about this problem if you are going to solve it or leave the resolutions like this.
Hello sir, You can submit your request at StreamSB's live chat application and we will solve your problems quickly. Thank you!

Screenshot-4.png

Fix your SSL please!

Screenshot-6.png
Hi ZeroCool22, Can you send a message to our live chat support team? We will easily assist you. Thanks

Last edited:
Please relese all files uploading in original file size. Now StreamSB always make the file to small and both more bad picture quality and sound quality on StreamSB.

@StreamSB @NancyStreamSB

Please relese we can uploading all all files in original file size only ifwe pay for premium. Now StreamSB always make the file to small and both more bad picture quality and sound quality on StreamSB.

@StreamSB @NancyStreamSB

Last edited:
Is it just me or are some upload servers not working properly? (web upload)
I have to refresh the page and try again several times cause I keep getting too low upload speed, like 5KB/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back