StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please relese we always see the resolution in file text. Now only see adaptiva. I use the app Web Video Cast to chromecast. Good if we see 480 720P and 1080P.
Post automatically merged:

Somtimes i can see pixels and more bad quality in 1080P. Hope StreamSB soon can resolve it without pixels.

Last edited:
Please add PAYONEER payment it would be great. they only cut 1$ something for any amount. payapl is looting so much.

PnGEt7J.jpg

When we get 4K? @StreamSB
Hi, We have been thinking about this, and will be developing in the future. Thanks and Happy New Year?.

Due to the following points of your conditions, I cannot use your service:

Views are counted upto 1 within 24 hours per user/ip

Spain Tier $10
Hi syswer, In addition to our ads, you can add custom ads to your account to earn income. Happy new year.

Last edited:
Hi, Encoding video will give your users a better experience when choosing different qualities suitable for their network speed. We are testing 1080p quality and will be widely available in the near future sir. Thanks

Thanks for your information. We will send your request to the technical team. Happy New Year sir.

We will look into this in the future. We always put the customer first, and bring the best for you. Happy New Year:heart_eyes:.
Hi, what did they say about the auto add sub feature?

Movies buffering. Please update servers soon.

Hope they relese it very soon. Streamlare have it and it is wonderful with 1 mkv file and get all subtitles.

@StreamSB Please relese it very soon.

here are they new videoplayer can easy run 4K.

Hope weccan get 4K in 2022
@StreamSB

Last edited:
See buffering lots of times in movies and get more bad bitrate in movie often with lots of pixels.

Please resolve it soon.

@StreamSB

@NancyStreamSB Please relese P2P system very soon and StreamSB works better for all. Streamlare do it now and understand P2P are the best.

Last edited:
Dual Audio feature stop working today.

Also, the option for resize subtitles isn't there anymore...

Working now, there is a big Delay for the options to appear visible on the player...

But the feature for Resize Subtitle Font isn't there anymore, why?:pensive:

Last edited:
Hi

If I pay the premium option, my visitors can watch the videos with a better speed?
Hi sir, The video speed will be the same. What country are you in and are you experiencing slow video playback?

Working now, there is a big Delay for the options to appear visible on the player...

But the feature for Resize Subtitle Font isn't there anymore, why?:pensive:
Hi ZeroCool22, We tested the player that can resize the subtitles, but we had some problems with the new Player. So we need more time to upgrade it. Thank you, have a nice day.

Last edited:
I am in Sweden

Buffering lots of times now. Please relese P2P and update the servers.

Last edited:
Google search console gives me this error for all my streamsb embeds on my website:
"Either "contentUrl" or "embedUrl" should be specified"
I use 8 different video hosts and the streamsb videos are the only ones with this issue

Google search console gives me this error for all my streamsb embeds on my website:
"Either "contentUrl" or "embedUrl" should be specified"
I use 8 different video hosts and the streamsb videos are the only ones with this issue
Do you have the url in ths format: watchsb.com/e/xxxxxx

Do you have the url in ths format: watchsb.com/e/xxxxxx
watchsb.com/e/xxxxxx.html?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back