StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, does anyone know what is the exact format of ads in StreamSB player. The support is unable to answer me .... !! ??
You need to insert an Url, but none works

Contact page is not working, keep saying wrong captcha . pm me please
Hi Joe886, You can contact me here or create a live chat on Streamsb so we can assist you. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hello, does anyone know what is the exact format of ads in StreamSB player. The support is unable to answer me .... !! ??
You need to insert an Url, but none works
Hi AndyDufr, Which advertiser did you use? Please contact live chat support. I will help you right away.

Last edited:
Hi Joe886, You can contact me here or create a live chat on Streamsb so we can assist you. Thanks

Hi AndyDufr, Which advertiser did you use? Please contact live chat support. I will help you right away.
Live Chat Support understand nothing. They dont know ??? I waste my time with your support

Advertiser ?? Up to you . Preference for Galaksion & Adsterra .... If only one work

when is the payment schedule for year-end holidays?

just want to know, so it's easy to payout

thank you for your service this year 2021, hopefully in 2022 the service will get better and don't go away (joking)

cc: @NancyStreamSB
Hi bosiklan77,
Glad you always trusted to use StreamSB. We always try to serve our customers the best for now and in the future.
We will still have payment support staff working even during the year-end holiday, sir. So feel free to submit a payment request. And there is no delay here. Thank you ?

Hope we soon can get Original file size when we uploading to StreamSB. Now StreamSB always do the picture quality more bad than the Original video.

Not good service when do the picture quality more bad than Original video.

You can Disable Encoding and your video quality will be intact.

But must be MP4 H264 + ACC and less and mac 10Gb for Reg. Users and 20Gb for Premium i think, i'm not sure about the second.

Please relese same good pay for ads Streamlare have and start events streamlare have to get 200% more money on events. We always earn more money on ads. Hope we soon always earn more money on StreamSB. Windows over lots of people if we earn more here on StreamSB.

Hope we always can get money for 5000 ads or view not the high 10 000 StreamSB have now.

@StreamSB

Streamlare.com run original when we loading up and encoding. Hope StreamSB use the same soon.
Hi, Encoding video will give your users a better experience when choosing different qualities suitable for their network speed. We are testing 1080p quality and will be widely available in the near future sir. Thanks

Yo, I love your hosting site, would you mind adding auto extract subtitles?
Thanks for your information. We will send your request to the technical team. Happy New Year sir.

Please relese same good pay for ads Streamlare have and start events streamlare have to get 200% more money on events. We always earn more money on ads. Hope we soon always earn more money on StreamSB. Windows over lots of people if we earn more here on StreamSB.

Hope we always can get money for 5000 ads or view not the high 10 000 StreamSB have now.

@StreamSB
We will look into this in the future. We always put the customer first, and bring the best for you. Happy New Year:heart_eyes:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back