StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you the StreamSB my country to low tier and to low money.Goodbye StreamSb.Tested 300 normal movies very low.Views minimum 40/days. Low tier.No upload your site over.

Thank you the StreamSB my country to low tier and to low money.Goodbye StreamSb.Tested 300 normal movies very low.Views minimum 40/days. Low tier.No upload your site over.
Hi, You can install your custom ads. May help you to increase your income.
Best Regards
Post automatically merged:

Where is video details? In "My videos" there is only one small thumbnail, I am asking about screencaps that are generated right after the video is uploaded, are they being deleted?!
Pls Video details: https://streamsb.com/?op=file_edit&file_code=ID

Last edited:
You will find thumbnails at video details.

Thank you, finally got em

What about the torrent folder files limit, can it be lifted?

P.S. Also, in upload here https://streamsb.com/upload_file if you select 1 file and then click "Add more" there is a bug where it simply copies first file details and is not working

if you click "Add more" before you select any file, then it works

Best website and best customer service of the year:muscle:
I encourage anyone to work with this host and if you have any problem it will be resolved with them

Wait my paypal

payment via paypal still pending from 12-6.everything is ok @StreamSB
Hi alonso piano,
Use our live chat app. There are a few things I would like to discuss with you. Thanks

Best website and best customer service of the year:muscle:
I encourage anyone to work with this host and if you have any problem it will be resolved with them
Hi elabcry,
Thank for your positive compliment. We will always try to improve the user care service even better. Have a nice day sir.???

Last edited:
Always problems with encoding. The last mp4 encoded as O 3.4GB and L 300MB. But player displays auto 360p, 360p, 360p.

And again ads on my premium bandwidth. I was promised that shouldn't happen again.

Always problems with encoding. The last mp4 encoded as O 3.4GB and L 300MB. But player displays auto 360p, 360p, 360p.

And again ads on my premium bandwidth. I was promised that shouldn't happen again.
Hi drlove,
Technical issue contact us with live chat app. We will assist you quickly. Thanks
StreamSB Team

Done! Thank for your support:ok_hand:
Hi, Thank you for your cooperation. We will handle all issues as quickly as possible.?

Last edited:
Did anyone noticed old videos stopped view count, please check your TRENDING videos which have high traffic which are uploaded before 7 to 10 days.

obeserving since yesterday, view count is same for my high traffic videos which are uploaded 1 week ago. i observed this error couple of months ago, i ignored and forgot to tell them, today i told them, they told me technical team will check in to it. Any one observed this, if not, please check your videos and tell me.

Last edited:
Did anyone noticed old videos stopped view count, please check your TRENDING videos which have high traffic which are uploaded before 7 to 10 days.

obeserving since yesterday, view count is same for my high traffic videos which are uploaded 1 week ago. i observed this error couple of months ago, i ignored and forgot to tell them, today i told them, they told me technical team will check in to it. Any one observed this, if not, please check your videos and tell me.
I will definitely observe, good catch.

Hi, Thanks for the information. Already in check. Please wait. Thanks

I will definitely observe, good catch.
Hi, Please check if there is any problem let us know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back