StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I've had users complain about the increasing number of pop ups on the video. Is there a way to bring them down? Also there is no option for any other ad modes, it's either 0% or 100%. Would love a 50% ad option when users are complaining about the number of ads.
Yeah , same for me . My visitors says "source is cancer" for so much quantity of ads. Talked with @NancyStreamSB , quantity of ads were reduced but still gets complaints . Anybody can tells "regular" amount of ads in video?

All APIs are always available. Can you contact me via Telegram or Skype. I will give you a special offer
Post automatically merged:

We will have more pop ads reduction feature as you suggested
Thank you!

Yeah , same for me . My visitors says "source is cancer" for so much quantity of ads. Talked with @NancyStreamSB , quantity of ads were reduced but still gets complaints . Anybody can tells "regular" amount of ads in video?
@NancyStreamSB Others are having this issue as well. Please consider reducing the number of popups for the full ads mode so the viewing experience is better.

Hello. In settings, I don't have download enabled, but for some reason users are actually able to see download video and they can also download videos without any problem. I tested it myself and for some reason download works when it is not supposed to work. I get downloads in my stats too.
Would you be kind to fix it please?

Hello. In settings, I don't have download enabled, but for some reason users are actually able to see download video and they can also download videos without any problem. I tested it myself and for some reason download works when it is not supposed to work. I get downloads in my stats too.
Would you be kind to fix it please?
What is your account?

hey bro wkwkwland

btw StreamSB nice hosting video service
Thanks! Sir

Incorrect Username or Password
and I write well
What is your username, I will help you

Thank you!

@NancyStreamSB Others are having this issue as well. Please consider reducing the number of popups for the full ads mode so the viewing experience is better.
We are updating the functionality so users can choose less ads.

Last edited:
been using y'all for a long time now. love the service, but 2 things
1) can you allow us to select and upload multiple files at once. currently you can upload multiple files but you have to select them 1 at a time
2) it seems that you dont support anything higher than 720p. any file of higher resolution uploaded to your service gets reencoded to 720p. is this to save on bandwidth and storage?

Thank you for using our service.
1, You can use FTP upload to be able to upload multiple files.
2, We are in the process of upgrading 1080 in the next version. Also you can upload the original file as mp4 then turn off the encoder function. Original quality will be kept

I have used the service, very good experience. files are uploaded fast.fast viewing speed. when I need to help you advise me promptly

can u add new feature get poster video sir? like i upload video then i can get video poster then use on my website. Thumbnail mode have to small size.

Thank you for using our service.
1, You can use FTP upload to be able to upload multiple files.
2, We are in the process of upgrading 1080 in the next version. Also you can upload the original file as mp4 then turn off the encoder function. Original quality will be kept
1) ftp isn't the best with your service. at times some files will upload via ftp but never appear in my account.
2) yes, but i and my viewers like the quality select option, not encoding the file will disable that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back