StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

We have notified the system on this issue, please check regularly to know the latest exact changes.
Best regards
Post automatically merged:

Technical department works 24/7 please contact us because we need to check your problem in detail
System is working fine
Best regards
Not only adding 1 more popunder, now you also add push notification. Wow.

Not only adding 1 more popunder, now you also add push notification. Wow.
We have detailed information for you because it is related to revenue to maintain the system, regardless of whether we have to increase ads.
It is important that customers still experience preferential services from StreamHide

Unwatchable my friend, you will just loose your visitors :)
You are talking about Player, these issues need to be checked and dealt with immediately as it affects users
Please contact customer care 24/7
We always remind our customers like this
Best regards

Last edited:
We have detailed information for you because it is related to revenue to maintain the system, regardless of whether we have to increase ads.
It is important that customers still experience preferential services from StreamHide

You are talking about Player, these issues need to be checked and dealt with immediately as it affects users
Please contact customer care 24/7
We always remind our customers like this
Best regards
Actually, I don't mind if you add one more popup. However, please pay attention to the push notification ads on the player. They are really annoying with their large size and cannot be closed.

There are suddenly a lot of ads on no earnings mode, 2 pop + 1 floating banner that triggers another 2 pop ads, three seconds later the floating banner appeared again and bringing along another 2 pop ads and it repeats continuously :(

There are suddenly a lot of ads on no earnings mode, 2 pop + 1 floating banner that triggers another 2 pop ads, three seconds later the floating banner appeared again and bringing along another 2 pop ads and it repeats continuously

Wow
Nice that you notice
I hope they raise rates too
Double rate would be good
I think more ads will be nice but only if earning also grow for user
Otherwise attention and wish to use service will lose

Actually, I don't mind if you add one more popup. However, please pay attention to the push notification ads on the player. They are really annoying with their large size and cannot be closed.
Hi, We are optimizing the ads, thanks for your information we will take a look at this, Have a nice day.

There are suddenly a lot of ads on no earnings mode, 2 pop + 1 floating banner that triggers another 2 pop ads, three seconds later the floating banner appeared again and bringing along another 2 pop ads and it repeats continuously :(
Hi, Please send me this ad 0% income mode video ID, I will check.

Wow
Nice that you notice
I hope they raise rates too
Double rate would be good
I think more ads will be nice but only if earning also grow for user
Otherwise attention and wish to use service will lose
Hello, Thank you for providing information, We will test and optimize the best ads to suit the needs of customers. You are always most welcome!

Last edited:
me: Oh, what an incredibly marvelous surprise! Here I am, blissfully reveling in my cherished 0% ads mode with no earning only to have the universe grace me with the miraculous addition of 1 solitary popup ad!

Streamhide: Oh, I must extend my deepest apologies. Our impeccable financial prowess has led us to this awe-inspiring decision of showering you with more ads. Aren't you the luckiest person alive?

me: Oh, my heart simply cannot contain the overwhelming joy! Who would have known that my life's purpose was to be bombarded with an extravagant display of popup ads? It's like a dream come true!

Streamhide: Your unparalleled understanding leaves me in utter awe. As a token of our utmost gratitude, we have decided to bless you with yet another floating banner that refuses to bid you farewell. It will be your ever-present companion, never leaving your sight!

me: Oh, how could I have ever survived without a constant reminder of the wonders of advertisement? It's as if my existence was incomplete until this very moment! Thank you, thank you from the depths of my soul!

Streamhide: Your boundless gratitude humbles us beyond measure. But wait, there's more! In addition to the floating banner, brace yourself for the groundbreaking feature of "unlimited popups"! Prepare to be dazzled by an infinite symphony of ads, specially curated just for you!

me: Wow, my senses are overwhelmed with delight! Unlimited popups? This is the epitome of human achievement, a true testament to the progress of our species. I am eternally indebted!

Streamhide: We are honored to have enriched your life in such profound ways. Get ready for an extraordinary expedition through our ad-infested wonderland, where surprises of unimaginable magnitude await your undying devotion!

me: Oh, what an incredibly marvelous surprise! Here I am, blissfully reveling in my cherished 0% ads mode with no earning only to have the universe grace me with the miraculous addition of 1 solitary popup ad!

Streamhide: Oh, I must extend my deepest apologies. Our impeccable financial prowess has led us to this awe-inspiring decision of showering you with more ads. Aren't you the luckiest person alive?

me: Oh, my heart simply cannot contain the overwhelming joy! Who would have known that my life's purpose was to be bombarded with an extravagant display of popup ads? It's like a dream come true!

Streamhide: Your unparalleled understanding leaves me in utter awe. As a token of our utmost gratitude, we have decided to bless you with yet another floating banner that refuses to bid you farewell. It will be your ever-present companion, never leaving your sight!

me: Oh, how could I have ever survived without a constant reminder of the wonders of advertisement? It's as if my existence was incomplete until this very moment! Thank you, thank you from the depths of my soul!

Streamhide: Your boundless gratitude humbles us beyond measure. But wait, there's more! In addition to the floating banner, brace yourself for the groundbreaking feature of "unlimited popups"! Prepare to be dazzled by an infinite symphony of ads, specially curated just for you!

me: Wow, my senses are overwhelmed with delight! Unlimited popups? This is the epitome of human achievement, a true testament to the progress of our species. I am eternally indebted!

Streamhide: We are honored to have enriched your life in such profound ways. Get ready for an extraordinary expedition through our ad-infested wonderland, where surprises of unimaginable magnitude await your undying devotion!
Hello
Thank you for your wonderful sharing , may we have had a good time working together , I always welcome and support you
In order to bring you and users the best quality premium service, we need to have operating costs to ensure stable and sustainable development in the future.
and we also look forward to receiving sympathetic shares from users and will accompany StreamHide to develop together
Best regards

Many files have many interruptions lately, especially in peak hours. Others start very slowly. Do something with that please. Otherwise, we need to search for better alternative.
Hello, Sorry for the inconvenience, some servers may be overloaded during peak times due to sudden increase in traffic, We are constantly adding new servers to ensure the best service. processing video playback is the fastest.
Thank you very much and you are always welcome!

AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE IT SAYS YOU MAKE PAYMENTS EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY NOTHING HAPPENED YET USERNAME DOCTOR
Hi,
Payments were processed on time. May be due to some payments being periodically checked by the payment team, it will take some time to verify. If your payment is still not processed, please send us a support message. We will assist you and pay you as soon as possible.
Best regards!

Last edited:
Hello, Sorry for the inconvenience, some servers may be overloaded during peak times due to sudden increase in traffic, We are constantly adding new servers to ensure the best service. processing video playback is the fastest.
Thank you very much and you are always welcome!

Hi,
Payments were processed on time. May be due to some payments being periodically checked by the payment team, it will take some time to verify. If your payment is still not processed, please send us a support message. We will assist you and pay you as soon as possible.
Best regards!

firtst time payment?

Info from streamhide on Site 8 from this thread:

- First Payments Needed to be Checked and Verified
- From the 2nd time onwards will be settled within 24 hours
- Minimum payment amount is 20$ , Have any questions contact customer service
- Payment issues you need to refer to the above information. Customer care department works 24/7, You should not say baseless words

-Payouts processed on Monday and Thursday

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for your sharing, the technical department will monitor and update the operating status at peak hours.
We will fix it if there is such a problem or it continues
Best regards

Payment Received :coffee::cookie:
We need to check to make sure some abusers aim to make money illegally
Hope to receive everyone's cooperation
Best regards

Last edited:
Back