StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

@AnimeBasenet

they just add it :) , when I register I read their payment here, written 24hrs in 1st page, I can understand when they wait for 1 week to sent payment for BTC request, waiting for it to up, But I request it on PayPal, after 24hrs or 1 week, 1 usd is 1 usd there no change :$

The file manager has several problems:
-The number of files per page is constantly changing no matter what you put.
-When you export links, if you then try to move the files or another action, it executes the export and not the one you order.

Scam or legit??
their support said will sent payment after 1hr, it''s been 9hrs and not sending, even I request it on 24 April and give them all info requested and checked by 3 workers there, and said everything is ok, we'll pay you, but just lie when said PayPal have maintenance and can't sent now until PayPal fix his issues,, at first those host beg us to start uploading our files at them, and when come to payment their become like a king talking with poor beggar, wtf :grin:
Post automatically merged:

Paid :grimacing:

Last edited:
I just noticed that the videos without thumbnail won't be played and stuck on buffering forever. Please kindly check it. Thanks

Every files stored in 008 server can't be played and downloaded :(

Last edited:
Why does this video give the error "This video file cannot be played.
(Error Code: 232011)"?
Could you fix it?

@AnimeBasenet I know those solutions very well, I'm not a new user, but none of them is the problem, the problem is only on that file and it's not only mine but anyone who tries to reproduce it, it's a problem that they have to fix or if they can't to fix it surely they will have to delete the file from their servers so that it can be uploaded again...

@AnimeBasenet

they just add it :) , when I register I read their payment here, written 24hrs in 1st page, I can understand when they wait for 1 week to sent payment for BTC request, waiting for it to up, But I request it on PayPal, after 24hrs or 1 week, 1 usd is 1 usd there no change :$
The Payments We Announced Every Monday, Thursday
Thanks for using StreamHide

the streaming speed is getting more and more slower
We have recognized this problem, the technical department will upgrade the infrastructure
Best regards

The file manager has several problems:
-The number of files per page is constantly changing no matter what you put.
-When you export links, if you then try to move the files or another action, it executes the export and not the one you order.
The arrangement of data and links is automatic, we do not set it to default, we will consider adjusting this accordingly.
Best regards

I just noticed that the videos without thumbnail won't be played and stuck on buffering forever. Please kindly check it. Thanks

Every files stored in 008 server can't be played and downloaded :(
When there was a lot of traffic, it could cause congestion, now it works fine and stable

Why does this video give the error "This video file cannot be played.
(Error Code: 232011)"?
Could you fix it?
This problem needs to be checked in detail, please send information to customer service to be resolved

no reproduce ningun videoIt doesn't play any video since yesterday it sucks..
Maybe you have a problem with the transmission, our system has checked when receiving the information, everything is fine

@AnimeBasenet I know those solutions very well, I'm not a new user, but none of them is the problem, the problem is only on that file and it's not only mine but anyone who tries to reproduce it, it's a problem that they have to fix or if they can't to fix it surely they will have to delete the file from their servers so that it can be uploaded again...
Link error during upload required deleting and re-downloading that is necessary

Last edited:
0% Earnings mode now use 2 popunder?
We have notified the system on this issue, please check regularly to know the latest exact changes.
Best regards

Streamhide dropped again, it doesn't play any video at all... what's happening and improve stability.
Technical department works 24/7 please contact us because we need to check your problem in detail
System is working fine
Best regards

Last edited:
StreamHide

Latest announcements
Our domain GucciHide.com is currently having issues with . Our technical department is working on a fix.
(We would like to suggest you a useful feature of our service, which is custom domain name. With this feature, you can use your own domain name to connect to your website. on our platform.)
The system should be up and running in minutes. Thank you for your patience.
Best regards.

Back