StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Why do so many videos keep loading forever? And they never start even if you reload the page over and over again and other videos work but load very slowly with lots of buffering?

vqtVHRw.png
I'm facing the same problem

I've been waiting for payment since last month, it's getting annoying now. The support systems are very weak and slow functioning.
they pay without problems https://prnt.sc/kcMgvdn3f186 maybe btc payout? they dont really pay btc at the moment because the hight transaction fee. Paypal is having also troubles ^^ fast and safest payment at the moment is USDT TRC20.

You should read more the Notifications in the dashboard, there is all informtions of the last few weeks about all your problems. https://prnt.sc/H2BhWRSXx4R5
Post automatically merged:

Why do so many videos keep loading forever? And they never start even if you reload the page over and over again and other videos work but load very slowly with lots of buffering?

vqtVHRw.png
Do you have Multi Quali options activated? with this option the videos are having more options for bad connections ^^ i tested multiple links and all with Multi Quali options are running without buffering

Last edited:
2023-07-05$20.84PENDING

I use USDT TRC20 but until now it still hasn't been paid:coffee::coffee:
They pay monday and thursday, first time payments get checked by them for fraud, view manipulation, etc. payouts can take 24 hours till 7 days

Info from streamhide on Site 8 from this thread:

- First Payments Needed to be Checked and Verified
- From the 2nd time onwards will be settled within 24 hours
- Minimum payment amount is 20$ , Have any questions contact customer service
- Payment issues you need to refer to the above information. Customer care department works 24/7

They pay monday and thursday, first time payments get checked by them for fraud, view manipulation, etc. payouts can take 24 hours till 7 days

Info from streamhide on Site 8 from this thread:

- First Payments Needed to be Checked and Verified
- From the 2nd time onwards will be settled within 24 hours
- Minimum payment amount is 20$ , Have any questions contact customer service
- Payment issues you need to refer to the above information. Customer care department works 24/7
This is for the second time payment for me, the first one is checked first and then it can be paid and I can receive the payment last time, I used PayPal before but because there was a notification I used USDT.

This is for the second time payment for me, the first one is checked first and then it can be paid and I can receive the payment last time, I used PayPal before but because there was a notification I used USDT.

RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2023-07-05$20.84PENDING
2023-06-162023-06-20$20.00PAID

I am aware that they have problems with Paypal and BTC, at first they replied by email, but they do not even return anymore. I was already using USDT in the last two emails. Even though I updated the information, they said "You haven't changed the wallet code I can't pay" and dismissed it. The live support section is no longer visible on the site, I was constantly writing from there.

Last edited:
I am aware that they have problems with Paypal and BTC, at first they replied by email, but they do not even return anymore. I was already using USDT in the last two emails. Even though I updated the information, they said "You haven't changed the wallet code I can't pay" and dismissed it. The live support section is no longer visible on the site, I was constantly writing from there.
Have they paid you?

After less than 48 hours, you cry like a baby, that they supposedly don't pay. xD Every Host pay 2 till 7 or more days. and if they don't pay a user, then not without a reason.

Till now We got payed every 1-2 weeks within 2 hours (when realy fast) til 10 days, Paypal, BTC and USD Trc20
I've been waiting for a month, what are you talking about?

Has it been paid or not?
No, not paid.

Back