StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

this is highly alarming
close registration
no support chat
pending payment
videos no encode for very long now
i immediately stop work,till they clear payment here and on file lion as well
very suspicious behavior

it's possible that the admin is experiencing a disaster so all support is temporarily closed. before closing better give us a conclusion or a statement via notification so that we understand what he has done there... we pray that streamhide is okay and support is back on and payments are back on as usual

It's been a whole month today. They also closed the registrations. I advise you to stay away, they don't payments.
they told you that they contatcedt you and few others, but maybe you didnt and so no money for you. we got 5 times payed in one month.

you crying that they dont pay you since one month of not answering their messages xD and theirs answers about payout problems from users got deleted by WJ Staff.

The deleted a few weeks ago half of this thread about crying babies like you and hatepostings against users who gave you answers about your own inability to follow simple instructions.

and all the bullshit from some pissed off users i athe whore of streamhide admin ;) no we are not from streamhide, we dont have VIP Privilegs or anything else.

Its not our Problem that some Users have inability to read the notifications in the dashboard ;) there stand all your answers about all your questions wich we had copied and posted.

We tried to help but now go and cry to your Mother how bad people on internet are. we never had problems wiht hide, sb, etc.

We have 160k videos since 2 years on both hosts, got payed 4-6 times the month in 48 hours, and in this 2,5 years the same users are crying everytime when something is wrong.

Yes maybe the Host is dead, maybe all Hosts are dead (hide, lions, sb, wish, whatever), reg. is since two months closed and not since 4 days (stand also in the notifications.

Mayb the Staff is on Holiday, maybe the Chat plugin is not working after an update ;) because all sites with this desgin has no chat since days.

This is for the second time payment for me, the first one is checked first and then it can be paid and I can receive the payment last time, I used PayPal before but because there was a notification I used USDT.
Post automatically merged:

RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2023-07-05$20.84PENDING
2023-06-162023-06-20$20.00PAID

RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2023-07-052023-07-13$20.84PAID
2023-06-162023-06-20$20.00PAID

thx for pay..

Important notification​

Dear StreamHide users,

We would like to inform you about an important change in the StreamHide application. After careful consideration and evaluation, we have decided to discontinue the earnings feature in the app.

Starting from July 20th, 2023, the earnings feature will no longer be available in StreamHide. We have recognized that maintaining this feature requires complex management and maintenance, which poses various challenges and affects the overall user experience.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To resolve this matter, we recommend that you settle any remaining balance in your account. We assure you that all pending payments will be completed no later than July 25th, 2023.

We greatly appreciate your support and understanding throughout this transition. Additionally, we want to inform you that you can still earn through the Custom Advertising feature within the app.

If you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact us. We will strive to address any concerns and provide the best support possible.

We sincerely thank you for using StreamHide and hope that you continue to enjoy the excellent streaming experience with us.

Best regards,
StreamHide Development Team

July 14th, 2023
Is the Gemini friend here?

Last edited:

New Infos in their Notifications​

- Starting from July 20th, 2023, the earnings feature will no longer be available in StreanHide.
- We assure you that all pending payments will be completed no later than July 25th, 2023.

received payment on filemoon and streamhide
thank u admin
by the way,i see no such notification on streamwish and filemoon
they are relatively newer launched
i hope they also arent shut down earning function
would be useful if admin confirm if new two host will work normally

double paid today all money was collected the last few days
screenshot_1frd19.jpg

Back