StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Info from streamhide on Site 8 from this thread:

- First Payments Needed to be Checked and Verified
- From the 2nd time onwards will be settled within 24 hours
- Minimum payment amount is 20$ , Have any questions contact customer service
- Payment issues you need to refer to the above information. Customer care department works 24/7, You should not say baseless words
payment has been received

thanks streamhide ❤

Why do so many videos keep loading forever? And they never start even if you reload the page over and over again and other videos work but load very slowly with lots of buffering?

vqtVHRw.png

Edit thumbnail function doesn't work, when you click on it, it takes forever to open a new page and in the end you can't upload thumbnail or it gives you internal server error.

payment has been received

thanks streamhide ❤
Thank you. Hope to have a long-term cooperation with you
Post automatically merged:

Why do so many videos keep loading forever? And they never start even if you reload the page over and over again and other videos work but load very slowly with lots of buffering?

vqtVHRw.png
Hi bro. Can you double check your internet speed or do you use a VPN?

Edit thumbnail function doesn't work, when you click on it, it takes forever to open a new page and in the end you can't upload thumbnail or it gives you internal server error.
Hi bro. Thumbnail editing function is still working fine, please check again for me

Last edited:
Hi bro. Can you double check your internet speed or do you use a VPN?
My connection works fine, I have 1 Gigabyte of connection and everything works fine for me, I don't use vpn or stuff like that, what I just showed you is the screen of a video from the browser and as I said some videos work but slowly, other videos instead like the one I reported to you never start and keep loading indefinitely, I invite you to test this other video yourself for example: https://streamhide.to/w/o4xc427fcvzy to see that the video always keeps loading because some of your servers are too slow or have some trouble loading...

StreamHide FTP server also this message
[18:35:41] [R] 530 Login incorrect.
[18:35:41] [R] Connection failed (Connection closed by server)
[18:35:41] [R] Delaying for 10 seconds before reconnect attemp

some time first login also can not connect.
some time able to connect, sometime unable connect.
login first time upload some files , idle for a while , get disconnected , try to login second time it will show Connection failed (Connection closed by server)

any solution to this problem ?
Thanks.

Too many user connecting to ther FTP server ?

Last edited:
Can you change ron tu rum ? for romanian it's not extracting the subtitles because of this. Some other file hosters added both just to be sure, but 99% of the time it's rum

Requested Processed Amount Status
2023-04-24 $xx.44 PENDING

- Payment requests are processed as quickly as possible within 24 hours.

Last edited:
- Payment requests are processed as quickly as possible within 24 hours.

Info from streamhide on Site 8 from this thread:

- First Payments Needed to be Checked and Verified
- From the 2nd time onwards will be settled within 24 hours
- Minimum payment amount is 20$ , Have any questions contact customer service
- Payment issues you need to refer to the above information. Customer care department works 24/7, You should not say baseless words

download4gcuj.png

thx again for the payment :)

@AnimeBasenet

YES, it's my 1st payment, I provide them all info requested, sure it's your x payments, but I see you request it on 21 and receive it on 27, they need to be claire at this point :)
what do they have to explain to you? on the Earn Mony Page is clearly said that it can take between 1 day and 1 week to process the payouts ^^ https://prnt.sc/aJBpBLxT4IZN and most other hosts has the same payout times ^^

and 4 working days (without Weekend) is fast. 4 Payments and all in 2-4 days recived (BTC and Paypal)

Last edited:
Back