StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Scam detected i though
is this your first payment?
I just requested mine, yesterday they asked me where I share my videos cause they said they need to check everything. Also talked about it on previous page.
I mean, all good and professional hosts can check themselves where traffic is coming from. And validity can easily be checked by them to. This was strange and suspicious. I hope they aren't looking for reasons to avoid to pay. But I got some red flags there.
This better be resolved soon, I don't want to waste my time, hope they address why your payment is taking long too.

Was asked about where my traffic comes from via e-mail and online chat yesterday, because as they said it's my first time upon payment request and they need to verify every data.
While I understand it needs to be checked well, I found it really weird, cause I don't know why they are asking this specific information from me when all other videohosts can check themselves from where and which website traffic comes, it's really easy, and validity can also be checked by themselves as well.
I found it really strange.
Anyway, I responded via online chat and told you about my traffic source.
And I hope this bot attack thing isn't serious.
Hello
Thanks for your information
We have enough tools to check all the necessary information, because we don't want to make even the slightest mistake.
Thank you for your cooperation
First Payments Needed to be Checked and Verified
From the 2nd time onwards will be settled within 24 hours
Best regards
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain what is this?
Hello
Are you familiar with our payment terms and conditions?
Minimum payment amount is 20$ , Have any questions contact customer service
Best regards

Scam detected i though
Hello
We always welcome and respect all customers who come to our service
Payment issues you need to refer to the above information
Customer care department works 24/7, You should not say baseless words
Best regards

i think it stable video host guys,design look so profesional as well,team orientate themself helping users,it will be leading one of leader video hosts in future i sure of this
Hello
Thank you for your sharing, We will try to provide customers with the most perfect service, glad to have accompanied StreamHide
Best regards

Last edited:
Sometimes this message is displayed in the player when updating the embed page, it appears and disappears quickly, even without the function being enabled in the player's settings.

Disable ADBlock plugin and allow pop-ups in your browser to watch video

The upload bar only moves if the browser window/tab is active. The uploading still works but this visual bug might confuse uploaders.

38aG1MJ.jpg

how long are files kept without a view?

also, can anyone get this filehost to work on zoom uploader?

Last edited:

Yes its working for me on zoom uploader... I have been using it for sometime.. the only reason it would not work is if the IP you are using has been flagged by cloudflare which ends up popping up a cloudflare tab on zoom uploader that never seems to work or verify the session...

Sometimes this message is displayed in the player when updating the embed page, it appears and disappears quickly, even without the function being enabled in the player's settings.

Disable ADBlock plugin and allow pop-ups in your browser to watch video
Hello, All functions are fully updated at the player's settings. Please check again, Contact customer service for processing support.
Best regards

The upload bar only moves if the browser window/tab is active. The uploading still works but this visual bug might confuse uploaders.

38aG1MJ.jpg
Hello, thanks for your comments
We will update the display optimization as quickly as possible
Best regards

Can i ask for premium for free
Hello, Thank you for your interest in StreamHide service
We do not offer free accounts
Best regards

Can I ask to add the short embed links to the export files?
Like these?
https://streamhide.com/e/ https://guccihide.com/e/
Hi, We currently do not provide this short embed link, will consider your idea
Best regards

Is that part for all users or only those who assign a premium rank? I ask especially about the duration of the files.
Hello ,We apply to all users of StreamHide
Best regards

Remote URL upload with API is not working.
Hello Have a nice day
Sorry for the slow response, the API is still working great now
For the fastest support, please contact customer service
Best regards

Hi ,We don't delete inactive videos
With the Zoom we don't control, you can use it if it suits your purposes

Yes its working for me on zoom uploader... I have been using it for sometime.. the only reason it would not work is if the IP you are using has been flagged by cloudflare which ends up popping up a cloudflare tab on zoom uploader that never seems to work or verify the session...
Hi, I got the above response with zoom
Thank you

The site is getting more and more slow everyday:nerd::nerd:
Hello , What are you talking about , upload , player , or download
all is still working fine

yeah upload speed is shocking
Hello, the technical department has checked that the system is working fine, stable with no problems
Please check your connection again

Last edited:
Back