StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Fast payment (BTC)
Thank you..
Payments will be completed quickly if there is no sign of system abuse
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

very slow streaming !

Hello, maybe there were too many hits at that time, only happened in a short period of time
We upgrade the system continuously so this will not happen
Best regards

Last edited:
Very slow streaming. Buffering every few seconds...
Hello, Technical Department has checked all players are working well, We keep upgrading the system to ensure the best player for users
Best regards

You have really bad streaming speed, I removed you from my site.

good luck to you.
Hello, as I have shared, there may be only 1 time when the player is slow, you can contact customer service for support and answers. We want users to use quality translation. best service
Best regards

Last edited:
dude why still are you defending your shitty service?

image.png

second video ;

image.png

huh ?

image.png

ahaha I think you are using a 1gbit server and your file servers are crashing due to heavy demand. :)))

Last edited:
dude why still are you defending your shitty service?

image.png

second video ;

image.png

huh ?

image.png

ahaha I think you are using a 1gbit server and your file servers are crashing due to heavy demand. :)))
Hello . For all system-related problems, please contact customer service 24/7. For the fastest processing support
We will test the entire system and ensure the best player optimization
Best regards

I think download fails too often, right? If you have download function enabled, some people try to download files but they freeze very commonly. Many complaints and experiences regarding this. If downloading can be allowed, then it should be ensured that it happens smoothly. Just a thought, please consider, thanks.

hello, how long to wait for the payment to come in

2023.04.11 x1.00 pending until now

Info from streamhide on Site 8 from this thread:

- First Payments Needed to be Checked and Verified
- From the 2nd time onwards will be settled within 24 hours
- Minimum payment amount is 20$ , Have any questions contact customer service
- Payment issues you need to refer to the above information. Customer care department works 24/7, You should not say baseless words

Back