streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will fall like dominos but let's hope I'm not right... the motherf*cking central power finally did it, if they can't destroy what we do they are going to destroy the advertising industry which is actually backing what we do... this was a long time coming :\

Hello users!

sorry that I took my time to answer the question of the day "will you close the affiliate program?"

CONTRARY TO POPULAR REPORTS ... The answer is no, we aren't closing our PPV program, nor are there any changes planned. Same as everyone else, we were surprised as well. And we were busy with the new users.

There is really not much else to say and writing a book on the topic won't make any difference at this point.

Anyway, FTP you say? I'm on it!

Problem API

qmTlg94.png

Hello , Please brother Streamangolee it's been months that i sent to support of streamango about making my account not getting files deleted because i have streaming website which is highly ranked and iam migrating everything to streamango ...

Help me please

your player increase pages load, causing that it slows down the firefox (and showing a warning message about it) or even crash it!

had to remove your player from my website, until you fix it, because it affects the page ranking badly.

Last edited:
your player increase pages load, causing that it slows down the firefox (and showing a warning message about it) or even crash it!

had to remove your player from my website, until you fix it, because it affects the page ranking badly.

this is true!

Last edited:

Sorry, because of @Stokz message I thought this my thread, and you were contacting me. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back