streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've contacted you guys through email to talk about the api problem, you said you'll solve it but after that no one answered my emails.

Hello, it depends on the the issue in specific, sometimes it's easy to solve and other times there are user issues, for example API uploads, many send it to the wrong URL.

Hello i am trying to open site but it is still down. is there any prob and how much it take to solve this issue ?

Yesterday we were on maintenance for a short while but it was up and running very soon after.

Hello, it depends on the the issue in specific, sometimes it's easy to solve and other times there are user issues, for example API uploads, many send it to the wrong URL.

Hello i am trying to open site but it is still down. is there any prob and how much it take to solve this issue ?

Yesterday we were on maintenance for a short while but it was up and running very soon after.

It's not user issue, i can guarantee that, the link is good and it works by manual remote upload, but doesn't with API.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]It's not user issue, i can guarantee that, the link is good and it works by manual remote upload, but doesn't with API.[/FONT]

Thanks for letting me know more specifically, we will look into it now.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello, can you guys add the remote upload progress bar[/FONT]

Thanks, I will forward your suggestion, can't make any promises right now :)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Sorry, i cant see [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][FONT=&quot]Tier table[/FONT][/FONT]

Hello, please try to refresh your browser cache, because we haven't had any similar frontend complaints yet. Tier Table is visible last time I checked on all browsers. Thanks.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]upload not working[/FONT]

I just uploaded 10 test files via FTP, API and Browser upload, I can confirm that the upload is working as intended and there are no outages. Thanks.

hi can you please check via zoom software also and i upload via browser also it stuck on like 25 percent or 46 percent

upload files like 2gb to 3 gb files and on both sites same problem happen

user: viper877@gmail.com

this is what error coming

2017-07-18 10:45:22 UP: Send(1) (SocketError:Socket Error # 10054/Connection reset by peer.) (streamcherry.com)

here is direct upload error >> http://prntscr.com/fx5k4l

Last edited:
hi can you please check via zoom software also and i upload via browser also it stuck on like 25 percent or 46 percent

upload files like 2gb to 3 gb files and on both sites same problem happen

user: mail removed

this is what error coming

2017-07-18 10:45:22 UP: Send(1) (SocketError:Socket Error # 10054/Connection reset by peer.) (streamcherry.com)

here is direct upload error >> prntscr.com/fx5k4l

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue we will look into it, but I can't speak for zoom as we don't offer 3rd party application support.
And please remove your E-Mail from the post.

Hi Streamango, I can't seem to delete files. I need to delete files because sometimes when I remote upload files it creates 2 sometimes 3 duplicates. I tried organizing them creating a folder "bin" then dumping all duplicates in there but is there a way to delete them?

Last edited:
Remote Upload from openload.co

Hi, I can't upload videos from openload.co when using the API and manually it works, why?
error
([status] => 500 [msg] => error adding file [result] =>)

Regards and thanks...

Last edited:
payment method

Hi,
In wjunction.com, there is a payment method with Payoneer, but there is not such payment method in streamcherry.com.
Payoneer will be added in streamcherry.com ?

Premium account

Hi Streamango,

You can please let me know how many downloads per month required to get a premium account. I am using openload and have 30000-40000 downloads per month and they want 75000 downloads for premium account.

Do you guys need same number of downloads?

Hi Streamango,

You can please let me know how many downloads per month required to get a premium account. I am using openload and have 30000-40000 downloads per month and they want 75000 downloads for premium account.

Whats so special about premium?

Hi Streamango,

Whats so special about premium?

Inactive files are not deleted. I have like 25000 files so its hard to maintain if inactive files get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back