streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, so can we trust streamango ? there is a lot of scam sites these days, I've lost much with youwatch, allvid, streamin ... :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

I received the payment today.
I see that the payment is done by popcash, who support openload, obviously this hosting is a project of an openload, and the site is not a scam.

proof_streamango_2.png

proof.png

The player says '720p' but the original file (500+ MB) is converted to a mere 130MB, so not 720p.

BTW I don't see a reason to use this, as openload is satisfactory and has a good name with affiliates and watchers.

Hi

any news when your api will be enabled

Thank you
regards.
Hi there, the API is enabled and running, if you're having any specific troubles you can contact us via the form on our website to create a ticket, we will answer within a couple of hours mostly.

Edit:

As for my account here, I will at some point be the official mango and cherry representative on WJ. But I've just joined and have to work myself into the board. There are plenty of rules to follow etc. I am not able to open an official thread yet, for verification a trusted member can contact us on the website. I will answer ASAP, but for now I'm heading to bed, see you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:
The player says '720p' but the original file (500+ MB) is converted to a mere 130MB, so not 720p.

BTW I don't see a reason to use this, as openload is satisfactory and has a good name with affiliates and watchers.

Way less DMCA strikes than on openload so far :)

The payments do not come however after 24 hours. I wait 4 days and no answer from the support

28.45 (you will receive 27.74) Paypal 2017-07-07 23:44:32 Pending

The payments do not come however after 24 hours. I wait 4 days and no answer from the support

28.45 (you will receive 27.74) Paypal 2017-07-07 23:44:32 Pending

Sorry for my late reply, your payout had to be validated first as it was your first ever. 4 days are however a rare case. Mostly within 72 hours.

Regards

I've contacted you guys through email to talk about the api problem, you said you'll solve it but after that no one answered my emails.

Site is down any Issue ?

Hello i am trying to open site but it is still down. is there any prob and how much it take to solve this issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back