streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've been writing to you for more than a week, I do not get any response. The reason is for you to change the mail from hotmail to gmail. I do not receive any response, I can not ask for payments, confirmations do not arrive. What is this joke? answer me to the emails ....

Hello, because such E-Mail change has to be accompanied by proof that you're the account owner, anyone can submit a ticket with XY E-Mail and request a change. This is for your protection.

Hello,
I have a payment request problem. I do not receive confirmation e-mail after I request a payment /paypal/. Thank you

A link for confirming this payout has been sent to your Email! Please click the link it contains to request the payout.

no send / no / no / no message Email :@ :@ :@

the only thing that works here is dmca delete
no support and videos buffer to much, everything is dead but dmca is alive!!
Do you have DMCA reports? How do you handle it? You don't upload the deleted file anymore?
Streamango don't ban users with many DMCA reports?
thanks

I switched to Streamcherry last year and had 2 payments without any problems.

But now, for the last 2-3 weeks each time i ask for a payment, it says that a confirmation link is sent, but i never receive one. Made 3-4 tickets about it, never any reply.

past 1 week from when i still try to request my money

Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again.

Same here, Since this morning my message changed to

Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again.

Same here, Since this morning my message changed to

Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again

Hi I see this message when I requested payout.

"Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again."

Hello, because such E-Mail change has to be accompanied by proof that you're the account owner, anyone can submit a ticket with XY E-Mail and request a change. This is for your protection.
Hi I see this message when I requested payout.

"Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back