streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StreamangoLee

I have requested my first payout and it's been 3 days and it's still showing pending. Is there a problem?
I requested via PayPal.

Hello,

Payouts are usually met within 24 hours unless stated otherwise on the payout page. The first few payouts you request, need an additional 72 hours for manual account verification.

Hello,

Payouts are usually met within 24 hours unless stated otherwise on the payout page. The first few payouts you request, need an additional 72 hours for manual account verification.

Hey sorry I received my payment but didn't let you know.
I'm going to request another one again but I'm thinking why Payoneer isn't an option? It is an option on openload so why not here?
Honestly I would prefer Payoneer.

Hello,

we're working on some updates and it might have an impact on your file upload, which includes thumbnails as well as subtitles. Maintenance should be over in the next few hours.

Hello,

we're working on some updates and it might have an impact on your file upload, which includes thumbnails as well as subtitles. Maintenance should be over in the next few hours.

Is this also the reason why remote upload is down?

Also can you add payoneer as a payout option?

Quick Question:
I tried turning off automatic Conversion for videos yesterday, but all files are still being converted. Both from Remote and Direct Uploads (i'm aware of the 1GB Size Limit).
Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? All i did was unchecking 'Automatically convert uploaded videos into streamable versions' and hitting the 'Save Settings' Button in the Conversion Settings Menu.
Some more details: The videos i uploaded were 1080p, ~100mb each and in the mp4 H264 Format.
Another thing i noticed: .mp4 was appended to my filename, so 'name.mp4' became 'name.mp4.mp4'.

Other than that keep up the great Service! :)

Will i be pay if i use link shortener on my streamango video link ? Someone please tell me , thank you
Shouldn't matter. All that counts towards views is if the user visits the page or accesses the video through the embeded player. Shortened Links will redirect to the original link, so nothing changes, except your user has shorter links and an extra step is added to the process of accessing the video.

Quick Question:
I tried turning off automatic Conversion for videos yesterday, but all files are still being converted. Both from Remote and Direct Uploads (i'm aware of the 1GB Size Limit).
Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? All i did was unchecking 'Automatically convert uploaded videos into streamable versions' and hitting the 'Save Settings' Button in the Conversion Settings Menu.
Some more details: The videos i uploaded were 1080p, ~100mb each and in the mp4 H264 Format.
Another thing i noticed: .mp4 was appended to my filename, so 'name.mp4' became 'name.mp4.mp4'.

Maybe i should add that i experienced this on streamcherry.com. I wanted to test if the same happens on streamango.com, but this site rendered pretty useless: can't even upload something or remote add anything...

Thanks for your reply , i ask because i need to use link shortener site as video streaming pay is pathetic , hardy enough to pay server fee , most of my earning are from popads and link shortener site .

Streamango please can you make the payments by paypal ?, I have to pay the internet bill and I will be charged a surcharge of 20 euros

Quick Question:

Could i please get an answer? This is really affecting me and my video quality. I've been really patient, but two weeks and nothing has changed, nor have i gotten any support on here or on a support ticket i made.

I decide to switch from streamango (fruithosted) to the more trusted hosts...
they send me some threatening emails:
We received a takedown request and deleted the following files:
xxx
Please note that repeated infringement can and will cause your account to get blocked. (see our TOS)

Seems like they gona take down my account anytime they wish...so, that gave me my decision
Since years I received thousands of this kind of emails (such us other users I think) from others hosts, but noone never threatened me to get blocked my account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back