streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the complaints came to our support E-Mail or a contact request on the website.

Then your email and your contact support not works,I have send 2 emails without any reply.

And we have waiting for you by here 7 days until you appair, to say us we specting miracles or we make half-baked reports.

That's really not how things work.

Then your email and your contact support not works,I have send 2 emails without any reply.

And we have waiting for you by here 7 days until you appair, to say us we specting miracles or we make half-baked reports.

That's really not how things work.

Fair enough, E-Mails do get lost sometimes. Send me a PM in the Forums; it's the easiest way then.

i have question about earning

i have earn
TOTAL REVENUE
$ 0.04300

so how much dollars i have earn , and how its works with bitcoin or xmr monero?

It does not longer return an error, I just tried it. The issue wasn't happening on every account and it wasn't a server error, it was false feedback by the system and the message created the error, the file cloned just fine. If you do still have issues with server error after sending API remote upload requests, do let me know in the contact us page.

We've had a maintenance break for around 30 minutes today. And a second maintenance break for around 30 minutes comes soon. API and FTP are not affected.

A link for confirming this payout has been sent to your Email! Please click the link it contains to request the payout.
But No Confirmation Link I have received yet. Not even In Junk Box too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back