Shared SolidNode Networks - Hosting Done /w a Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
im an affiliate marketer i was paying $5 a month for the same package elsewhere now im paying $30 here as i wanted a more reliable service. so far its not been bad had a few up's and down's which are expected.

Vizon is a great guy and very helpful his support is superb and quick but if its something to do with ecatel we cant blame him for it as it's out of his hands!

But to be honest if is ecatel or whatever it is causing the downtime it need's to be rectified urgently as its bad for business and especially for people like me who rely on hosting and live off the internet (my websites) :(

so i need to be up and running 24/7 i dont mind a few mins downtime here and there and i dont mind paying extra for a good service
as above so far so good but these glitches need to be rectified once and for all :)

site is down.... BTW this is a message to everyone -

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RELIABLE OFFSHORE HOSTING

I have been through over 30 offshore hosts and EVERY one had huge downtime problems (im not saying that solidnode is bad, but it DOES have some minor issues with downtime)

However of all the 30 offshore fagot hosts i have been through.. SOLIDNODE IS THE BEST, so switching hosts because of downtime that solidnode encounters will NOT solve the problem

site is down.... BTW this is a message to everyone -

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RELIABLE OFFSHORE HOSTING

I have been through over 30 offshore hosts and EVERY one had huge downtime problems (im not saying that solidnode is bad, but it DOES have some minor issues with downtime)

However of all the 30 offshore fagot hosts i have been through.. SOLIDNODE IS THE BEST, so switching hosts because of downtime that solidnode encounters will NOT solve the problem

i agree with you solidnode is the best ive had so far too :) as mentioned everyone has ups and downs im sure vizon is on the case and sorting it out and im certain he's more stressed than we are as he does take pride in his work and hosting but these glitches need to be sorted once and for all

i agree with you solidnode is the best ive had so far too :) as mentioned everyone has ups and downs im sure vizon is on the case and sorting it out and im certain he's more stressed than we are as he does take pride in his work and hosting but these glitches need to be sorted once and for all

true, but i hope it gets fixed soon. I cant afford down time :(

Sorry guys, but the same kids who have been trying to take us down just tried to DDoS us down and it took awhile to mitigate the effects due to the massive size of the attack.

I'm not sure why it's down for you. Everything is up and running fine. Do a tracert and let me know so I know where the problem might be, if it's a routing issue. Also, send me your IP and I can check if it might have been firewalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back