Shared SolidNode Networks - Hosting Done /w a Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hosting @ solidnode but i cant login to FTP with smartftp.

I dont have a clue what im doing wrong. If i create a new FTP login i still cant login.

Your whole login system is just fucked up man.

from cpanel to ftp.

now i cant login anywhere.

lol, KaiTrac you should open a support ticket. You said that here, whole SN staff can't look on the forums for support requests. Blah. Oh, and yes, here everything works fine so its your problem.

hmm.. I have been getting a couple of network errors while im sniffing around, I can't see anything that would effect you guys.

SolidNode is down now :(

NS are failing it says on OpenDNS.
Maybe due to Ecatel problems ?? Most people here are aware of it.

Shit, I just hope they didn't get hacked once again

Get the real, if you can't handle server side jobs contact a guy from secureservertech to help you out with server managment. I'm sick of those downtimes already

// My 2 cents

Give them sometime my friend.
Viz0n here is a very great guy and he knows Server Management better than rest of the people here..

Firefox can't find the server at www.solidnode.com.

IF YOU LOST ANY OF MY DATA SEE YOU ON THE COURT

Because they are down:p
Give them some time m8 !
I hope they come back...
They might be down due to Ecatel Maintenance.
@SceneSRV
How can you summon them to court?
If he lives in Afghanistan (example) and you live in Antarctica then buddy how will Sue him ? And for what ? lol
Just because you payed him some $ doesn't means that you own that guy ! Give him some time !

Yep I know Viz0n is a freat guy :)...I dont mind cause I know it will be back up :)

Oh just to let everyone know your data is fine :P

You can access cPanel via the IP :P...its just the nameservers...

Power outage at Ecatel and for some reason, the DNS service failed to start up. Fixed.

Firefox can't find the server at www.solidnode.com.

IF YOU LOST ANY OF MY DATA SEE YOU ON THE COURT
Aren't you the guy who has been dissing me on several forums across the web? If anyone mentions my name, one of my sites, you instantly assume that they are me and start dissing.

This isn't a support thread for SolidNode. If you need support email them. HaxoR - Stop causing trouble for yourself.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

We have created a feature called "Challenge Word" which works in the way of a secret question. The answer word will be required to be answered in order for us to make ANY account related edits, which include password resets.

Keep in mind that this is different then your typical secret question and answer forms. The problem with the typical ones is that they are easily guessed since they consist of birthdays, pet names, and other information someone could pull up about you.

In order to set this feature, log into your client area at http://www.solidnode.com/clients/clientarea.php once logged in, click on My Details in the left menu bar, then on the top right, click on Change Security Question.

-

We also would like to take this time to ask clients to ensure that their information such as e-mail is accurate and working. The more accurate the information is, the easier it is for us to validate who you are. Remember, contacting us from the e-mail you registered on makes support faster.

-

ATTENTION CLIENTS: We are looking for your reviews. If you would like your feedback and site listed randomly on our front page, send us your domain name and a short paragraph about what you like. Please send to info[@]solidnode[.]com.

-

In other news, we have also updated the FAQ/Knowledge Database so that the most commonly asked questions and information is listed on the main page, and we will continue to update it as we get feedback from our client base.

all i have to say is:
i purchased your hosting on the 5th, on the 6th i had my site uploaded... but at night it went down, then the next day 7th it went down again (crashed one of my vb tables) and then last night it went down again, but for only 5 minutes

i am not too concerned about this, it must be a problem on ecatel's side, however i hope this issue gets fixed soon.. throughout the day where i live it is fast and no downtime, but at night it seems to be slower/downtime..

but then again i have only been through you for 3 days, but other than the small downtime you had i still think you guys are the best host i have ever been through (offshore)

your support is awesome, fast responses, and helpfull support team
your security is top notch, i like how you guys are ALL ABOUT SECURING YOUR SERVER
and in general you guys are running an awesome hosting service that i can see myself being a part of for a long time :)

thanks

We are still looking into the random crashes that have happened over the past 2 days. At this time we can't explain why they happened, other then they just do around 3-5am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back