Shared SolidNode Networks - Hosting Done /w a Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who will reply with stupid/off-topic replies or accuse the host w/o proof will be infracted, consider it your final warning.

my pages are hostd at solidnode but i have 1 hour downtime daily average... will see if they found a problem and if they ll fix it....

You were wrong when you banned viz0n and left his duplicate accounts on the site ;)
This is not a account of vizion and i am not his friend either.
My site is hosted at Solidnode and its perfect !
Vizon helped me with zoneedit and my website and he did a great job !

SolidNode <3

My site is hosted at Solidnode and its perfect !
Vizon helped me with zoneedit and my website and he did a great job !

SolidNode <3

+10

And all the persons who are talking bad about Vizon are wrong, cause Vizon knows what he is doing and he never let me down, and since I know him and have an account on Solidenode, I never had a downtime that I have seen!!

So to all you "I dont now what to call you" - Talk to the hand cause the face aint listening XD

I would like to thank everyone for their patience as we get around to answering your tickets. This past week has been very stressful on the staff as we have had a huge increase in tickets from concerned clients, due to the drama which has taken place on countless forums, which has led to a slow down in getting tickets answered quickly.

There has also been a recent attack by someone or a group sending in massive amounts of e-mails which imitate legit clients. We highly recommend that everyone please use the e-mail you signed up with so that filtering through the e-mails to answer legit e-mails goes faster.

Finally, for all of our loyal clients who have stuck with us and even supported/stood up for us in the flame threads posted earlier this week, expect to get an early Christmas gift in coming months which will probably be a free month of hosting.

PS: We also added LR as an official payment method!

Viz0n can you add moneybookers as payment method, i need hosting for my new forums.. but i cant verifing PayPal now... or if you can again create acc and i will send money on PayPal but for 7 - 10 days... PayPal in my country is realy big problem... and big problem for me...

Still working on MoneyBookers, sadly. Just PM me when you sign up, and I'll mark the invoice as paid and give you the month free.

The servers here seem to go down at random intervals but only for a short time. The thing is both the server im on and solidnode's site go down but other servers at ecatel dont go down.

I'm not sure why but it really needs to be fixed.

Pretty good feedback, I've been on SN for more than 5 months and now SN is theperfect host for me. May be I should start reselling, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back