Should we ban MrPerfect.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know him well enough but I don’t think banning is an option. The guy may be "boring or a spammer" to some, but it can be solved in a normal and civilized way. I think we’re pretty much all “adults” here and we don’t fall for stories. Good luck :)

I don’t know him well enough but I don’t think banning is an option. The guy may be "boring or a spammer" to some, but it can be solved in a normal and civilized way. I think we’re pretty much all “adults” here and we don’t fall for stories. Good luck :)
i m glad u replied :) woww :) thanks for your compliment enjoy :)
Post automatically merged:

If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway.
False friends are worse than open enemies
Your life only gets better when you get better
i m still working on this i will do my best i respect all negative comments
Thanks everyone

Last edited:
MdGvuJ9.jpg

You know you are very famous i m not saying you give me no no no
because when i came here i saw you :)
and u from thor also ;) i love it loki loki loki all new series also
thanks for your love i respect your words :)

I still feel many users on wjunction they dont care about uploading they have them own dignity :) and they cant tolerate :) i believe they feel nobody is bigger uploader they think loyalty honesty comes first and great legends always believe they are king because they created already history by them own actions and justice :) they cant be puppet of anyone :) and many users still here to whome i can call legends :)

Angry Leave Me Alone GIF by GritTV

Tango vs MrPerfect
in cinemas 2nd october 2021

Why not you try Tango vs Jennifer :)

The odds are against MrPerfect.

371boqN.png

@MrPerfect This will be closed soon, would you write 50 words using 20 colours saying why you wont be banned here.
Sure Mr Tango i will do when time will come may be i will die may be not but i will give my best ans to you :) you know you are my tango :( they are taking away from me
:( i will eat them :) like a chicken :) like a sandwich :) take care thanks for changing your vote :) but i still love you :) asi said i m a man of my words i will never change my words :) no matter all go against me :)

I'm Tango's biggest fan.

dallas stars fan GIF by NHL

in this video u looks fatty mota bhaisa :) tandoor :)
you looks nice you know :) i like it thanks for this :)
i know u are fan of tango thats why you are here still ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back