Should we ban MrPerfect.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I say don't ban him
He's good human being, speaking truth or other its not a crime in this world
I see many bad peoples in Wjunction who speak very bad and always cry so we can't ban all?
So why we ban Mr.Perfect ? Everyone have rights to speak .. Let him speak :)
Regards
Champ

Because it's never too late to do the right thing.

Think Outer Space GIF by NASA
TO ban me you will sell your self :) or you will buy wj staff ;) try to buy me :) open challenge :) anytime antywhere :) i will be here because i know the meaning of dignity and respect i m from the place where you cannot buy person :) and u know that country very well and you know my culture also :) but i respect you thats true but dont try to cross limit thanks :)
Post automatically merged:

I see many bad peoples in Wjunction who speak very bad and always cry so we can't ban all?
Regards
Champ

Thanks for your kind words i respect alot :) thank you once again

Regards
Champ

Right to Speak = Spamming ?

Idiots like you can only say Let him do spamming.

You are talking about Truth... Have you read this Mental's posts about Filefactory.. hahaha

What a retarded mind you have like him.

May be he is a good being, but he is sick, he need profesional help.the first step would be to ban him from the host-topics so that he has more time for self-reflection.

At what point he is speaking the truth? He spams without any helpful or senseful content, he is disturbing, not more. No truth, no good things, no sense, no help - only disturbing. No one needs this...

Now my enimies angry :) they feeling what the hell is this still MrP is poupar all around the world woww still MrP giving good fight like a one man army :) woww :)

Now my enimies angry :) they feeling what the hell is this still MrP is poupar all around the world woww still MrP giving good fight like a one man army :) woww :)

Complete your elementary education first. Then do some writing. If your English teacher will see your English writing skills.. he/she will hang himself/herself.. It seems all you learned in school was Spamming.

Complete your elementary education first. Then do some writing. If your English teacher will see your English writing skills.. he/she will hang himself/herself.. It seems all you learned in school was Spamming.

i m my own teacher :) others learn from me because i m not like you to abuse people i m not like you to hurt others i m not like you to hate others :)

I m The one Who lead by example i m Mr Perfect :)
I m for all i love all i care all :) i care you also :) no matter you hate me :)
ask to your heart :) your heart will beat thn you wil say yes he is right :)
he is a man of his words he is a caring he is calm he is a role model he is the best :)
he is our MrPerfect :) do u understand what i m saying to you :)

i m my own teacher :) others learn from me because i m not like you to abuse people i m not like you to hurt others i m not like you to hate others :)

I m for all i love all i care all :) i care you also :) no matter you hate me :)
he is a man of his words he is a caring he is calm he is a role model he is the best :)

What do you teach others?

Spamming and OCD?
Post automatically merged:

May be he is a good being, but he is sick, he need profesional help.the first step would be to ban him from the host-topics so that he has more time for self-reflection.

At what point he is speaking the truth? He spams without any helpful or senseful content, he is disturbing, not more. No truth, no good things, no sense, no help - only disturbing. No one needs this...

We should do some fun raising to send him for counselling

Last edited:

Ok Mr Caring. Why is you don't care that you're doing peoples head in with your shitposts? Why is it you don't care that your coloured blocks of text are obnoxious to others and why is it you don't care that peoples scrolling finger is almost as buff as kinds jerking arm cause of how much they have to scroll past your tripe?

Ok Mr Caring. Why is you don't care that you're doing peoples head in with your shitposts? Why is it you don't care that your coloured blocks of text are obnoxious to others and why is it you don't care that peoples scrolling finger is almost as buff as kinds jerking arm cause of how much they have to scroll past your tripe?

He considers getting himself banned from Ddownload thread is an achievement.. hahaha

...and exactly those posts will be your doom.

Brainless, pseudo-religous, multicolor und more than 10 smileys.

1st choice: you are a gigantic idiot
2nd choice: you are 12 and your parents are at work
3rd: you are sick

When people like him arent too keen to get a proper education and end up dropping school in grade 1-2 or studying in a religious school. There are only 2 possibilities left for them

1: Do senseless talks (Spamming)
2. Make bombs.

4 is i m your boss :) 5 i m a premum high class personality 6 i m the one to whome you follow day and night :) 7 yu cannot ignore me because i m in your heart :) 8:) every time u talk about me because you jealous with me :)

But i dont hate you :) my baby boy :) my cutie my boy my jealousy my chooza :)

4 is i m your boss
And here I stopped reading, I´m nearly 60 years old and I do with warez long time before you was born.

If you are my boss, I didnt had any success. So come on, if you are really honest, you never uploaded any file on any host. You are using this platform only for your bullshit, because in your real-life you get beaten all the time on the street.

And here I stopped reading, I´m nearly 60 years old and I do with warez long time before you was born.

If you are my boss, I didnt had any success. So come on, if you are really honest, you never uploaded any file on any host. You are using this platform only for your bullshit, because in your real-life you get beaten all the time on the street.
its mean you are 60years old and jenni 50years old :) thats why you come together all the time :) woww amaizng thanks for the message but now i give you more respect :) because in our culture we respect our elders in our nation also we respect alot our elders thanks for the information :) glad to see you here thanks alot but one thing dont forget if someone cross limit thn i dont forget because i m not here to be a servant of any person i m here to make all happy to love all to give love to teach my team mates to guide them to help them :) i m for all i m not for only one religion person or one country person because i respect all i love all people :)

again...I didnt read your colored shit with thousand smileys.

If you want to say some important to me, learn to write a normal post. Ask an adult for it.

Do you really read? I put a glance.

Uploading from this idiotic person? I doubt he even knows how to use a computer.

and biggest joke is that.. He gives reference to God.. Saying God is watching your action.. and blah blah

He considers himself a warez uploader.. So content stealing is not applicable on him and God is happy with his stealing of other's work. But God will be angry on all others. This is understanding and hilarious like anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back