Should we ban MrPerfect.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrPerfect is very honest man and do and help everyone in all situation . He help everybody without any hesitation. :heart_eyes:He is a perfect man , so please don't Ban him.?

@MrPerfect Do keep your spamming activity limited to this thread and you will also enjoy your work, without annoying others.

Thanks dude god bless keep it up :)
Post automatically merged:

MrPerfect is very honest man and do and help everyone in all situation . He help everybody without any hesitation. :heart_eyes:He is a perfect man , so please don't Ban him.?

thanks alot for every single lines which you said for me :) i respect your words i appreciate :)
thank you so much kalpatru :)

I know English Webmasters English uploaders always love me ;) some german also love me but i love English users they always support me :) they knwo the meaning of MrPerfect :) i dont give anything to them but they give me so much love :) atleast i can say they are not sold out for money :) i can say they are best and they work like a man power :) i believe they work in daily life very perfectly and thats why they are best :)
Some time 20members can win against 50 members if you have great team great users :) .
But in other hand i will say my opponents also good they have them thoughts i respect them :) whatever they said whatever they voted i admire i respect :) thanks to all :)

Last edited:
Thread should be like this:

Who should we ban:

1. Xyz
2. 123
3. Abc

We have multiple users who makes wj chat dirty, but I must say if we ban, then we will see no activity in wj chat other than hi, Hello ?

We need these users ?

Btw @MrPerfect is fine, don't ban him, I like his colored text in chat, due to that I pay attention to chat and read it lol ? else I might ignore it.

Colored text means there is some drama in chat which creates Interest then later after reading it we all regret it by realising it was waste of time ?

Someone made account just to vote yes
That level of hate ?
uCFXT08_d.webp

Last edited:
We have multiple users who makes wj chat dirty, but I must say if we ban there we will see no activity in wj chat other than hi, Hello ?

It's not about the shoutbox, it's about his useless posts in official topics like in DDownload topic which annoyed the officials and most other users there.

Thread should be like this:

Who should we ban:

1. Xyz
2. 123
3. Abc

We have multiple users who makes wj chat dirty, but I must say if we ban there we will see no activity in wj chat other than hi, Hello ?

We need these users ?

Btw @MrPerfect is fine, don't ban him, I like his colored text in chat, due to that I pay attention to chat and read it lol ? else I might ignore it.

Colored text means there is some drama in chat which creates Interest then later after reading it we all regret it by realising it was waste of time ?

Thanks for your lovely words ;) i respect the way u explained ;)

really great to have you in this topic :)
its my honour to have such a good user comments :)
thanks alot yes i can understand some time we dont like some comments and i respect honest words from you thanks again :)

Yes, but he wrote a lot without any senseful content, no attention required.

But like Jennifer said: the same shit he wrote in support-threads and thats pretty annoying.

I did everything correct thing it was missunderstanding or may be it was jealousy but i dont regrets for that because i know i m right but i respect all as i said ..
all have rights to say u have also rights and i respect but i know i m right there was not any wrong comments but users target me some users not all but its ok i respect leave it thanks

False friends are worse than open enemies trust me ...

Last edited:
my threads got removed because of jenni immature cutie girl :) and black and white tv girl :)

moreover i was right may be you guys did complain to staff and forced them to do :) but its ok i dont care its ok i respect do what u like but ask to your heart i was right :) u know that jenni heart beats for me ask to her she is desprate for me ;) but she hide everything

Nope, it wasn't me, it was DDownload itself btw ;) Use your brain - you could have solved this puzzle yourself.
May be u said to them you will leave them filehost :) hahaahh kids thing well its ok whatever i dont care whever did u or ddownload :) i m always with my way and i m with honesty i m loyal i m genuine ask to your heart :)
takecare goodluck

ahmm...jenni and I are not really best friends, but there is respect: she is great in that what she do and I´m also not so bad (what she know also).

But...believe me, the part of her, where you are in...is for sure not the heart, think about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back