• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat it like

Video Games Dancing GIF by Justin Gammon

Happy Fun GIF

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls
I m here to tell you truth i m here to tell you what i feel :)
I m here to explain everything i hope you like it :)
So victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats so i m always ready for anything and everything.

In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time
You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose
Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers. Your dream is the key to your future
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline.
Where there is unity there is always victory who knows some other day my enimies will love me :)
who knows they will turn them votes to nooo :) we never what next anything is possible :)
we should respect each other we should love each other i know every person have diffrnt mentality so we should understand each other.

I respect to thosw who are stil with me in my dark days thanks to all loving caring uploaders and webmasters:)
who supporting me like a great humans who supporting me like a friend like a brother:)
Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up :) I believe in this topic few votes are fake :) but they did voted so i will not say that should not be count

because they created account they started comments as well as votes si we should respect them also :)
yes if majority belongs to yes yes yes :) thn i think it should be whatthey demand :)
But if 20% 30% 40% users supporting me also :) thn i think wj staff should think about this because i m not alone wj universe still love me :)

They now who i m and what i do :) they know i m here for them :) they know i love them they know i respect them i know in them dark days i was with them :)
they know without them i m nothing :) and i know they helped alot also :) some users who voted me i dont know them but yes i respect them alot because atleast they know the humanity:)
some filehosts some users scared because of uploaders :) because they feel they can be in trouble :)
But trust me we are something huge already :) but we never show off :) i respect everyone and i admire also :)

Mr Perfect is not just a name its more thn name because i represent my self mycountry also and i wish i do help i wish i help others i wish i love others more thn now .

I love to win; but I love to lose almost as much. I love the thrill of victory, and I also love the challenge of defeat.

"I like people who do not need everyone to like them." Words by Virat Kohli
Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success." Words By Virat Kohli
I also believe whatever Virat Kohli said i also love to do same thing :)

No matter what others think I like to be myself, and I do not pretend. For instance I do not dress up for occasions, I am what I am. now its up to you what you think guyz :)

Love me Or Hate me i will respect your words :) I m popular may be not in some users eyes but i know who i m.

If you can stay positive in a negative situation you win.

For fake accounts fake users i have something to say :) If you cheat to win you really can't claim victory because you did not play fair.

Thats true Believe that :)

I love you Wjunction I love you forever :) I love you all wj users i never hate you :)
Yes i dont like those who abuse who threat by them words :) but thats not mean i hate them :) you also human and i respect all humans :) but i dont like if someone abuse or cheat :)
but its ok some time we all dos mistakes and we should understand :)

Thanks again to Mr M,Mr Tango & Rest of team Wj team Thanks to all users who supporting me thanks to all my friends and enimies also :):)

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving so i m following such things.

I m very emotinal person also nobodys knows i m very serious person also but i never show everything ..

takecare thanks

Best Regards Mr Perfect :)

@MrPerfect You are in the wrong forum bro.. This place is not for you. You can motivate people in a motivational group. Most of your posts are about just motivation... which is far away from the purpose of the group

Good Luck.

B4RT6wP.png

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls
I m here to tell you truth i m here to tell you what i feel :)
I m here to explain everything i hope you like it :)
So victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats so i m always ready for anything and everything.

In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time
You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose
Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers. Your dream is the key to your future
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline.
Where there is unity there is always victory who knows some other day my enimies will love me :)
who knows they will turn them votes to nooo :) we never what next anything is possible :)
we should respect each other we should love each other i know every person have diffrnt mentality so we should understand each other.

I respect to thosw who are stil with me in my dark days thanks to all loving caring uploaders and webmasters:)
who supporting me like a great humans who supporting me like a friend like a brother:)
Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up :) I believe in this topic few votes are fake :) but they did voted so i will not say that should not be count

because they created account they started comments as well as votes si we should respect them also :)
yes if majority belongs to yes yes yes :) thn i think it should be whatthey demand :)
But if 20% 30% 40% users supporting me also :) thn i think wj staff should think about this because i m not alone wj universe still love me :)

They now who i m and what i do :) they know i m here for them :) they know i love them they know i respect them i know in them dark days i was with them :)
they know without them i m nothing :) and i know they helped alot also :) some users who voted me i dont know them but yes i respect them alot because atleast they know the humanity:)
some filehosts some users scared because of uploaders :) because they feel they can be in trouble :)
But trust me we are something huge already :) but we never show off :) i respect everyone and i admire also :)

Mr Perfect is not just a name its more thn name because i represent my self mycountry also and i wish i do help i wish i help others i wish i love others more thn now .
I love to win; but I love to lose almost as much. I love the thrill of victory, and I also love the challenge of defeat.

"I like people who do not need everyone to like them." Words by Virat Kohli
Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success." Words By Virat Kohli
I also believe whatever Virat Kohli said i also love to do same thing :)

No matter what others think I like to be myself, and I do not pretend. For instance I do not dress up for occasions, I am what I am. now its up to you what you think guyz :)

Love me Or Hate me i will respect your words :) I m popular may be not in some users eyes but i know who i m.

If you can stay positive in a negative situation you win.

For fake accounts fake users i have something to say :) If you cheat to win you really can't claim victory because you did not play fair.

Thats true Believe that :)

I love you Wjunction I love you forever :) I love you all wj users i never hate you :)
Yes i dont like those who abuse who threat by them words :) but thats not mean i hate them :) you also human and i respect all humans :) but i dont like if someone abuse or cheat :)
but its ok some time we all dos mistakes and we should understand :)

Thanks again to Mr M,Mr Tango & Rest of team Wj team Thanks to all users who supporting me thanks to all my friends and enimies also :):)

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving so i m following such things.

I m very emotinal person also nobodys knows i m very serious person also but i never show everything ..

takecare thanks

Best Regards Mr Perfect :)

Votes have been counted, the Two options for 'No' combined

Should we ban MrPerfect.​

Results:
  • Yes 44 Votes.
  • No 34+22=56 Votes.

MrPerfect's speech was exceptional quality, so It's unanimous that he will be staying, any one posting that he should be banned in the future can be directed to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back