ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bane,

you don't need to backup your site every hour, just when you do some big changes on your site. Ex. backup of files you can do monthly, and database weekly if you don't have much posts, or even every two weeks. Few weeks old backup is still better than nothing. I also lost my forum a year ago, and i didn't have a fresh backup.. Just do a backup when you have time (that is only 5-10 minutes), and you are safe.

Regards.

oh the joys of using hosts from WJ, i should learn my lesson and go with businesses that have been established for many years, not advertised on this site (as they don't need to)
Its your choice of choosing a webhost. Nothing to do with WJ.
We have premium and professional webhosts at WJ aswell, you can't generalize stuffs for your fault.

Your fault here is, "not taking regular backups".

Its your choice of choosing a webhost. Nothing to do with WJ.
We have premium and professional webhosts at WJ aswell, you can't generalize stuffs for your fault.

Your fault here is, "not taking regular backups".

I have a backup. Well there was nothing to backup really, every time i tried creating a site something happened to delay it.

I look forward to shineservers becoming more stable and learning from these technical faults.

Last edited:
Unable to modify my theme files and also not able to upload images.. raised Ticket already..#324223
Waiting, Please resolve soon..

Shine Servers is fantastic. Since the time I hook up with them I have faced few downtimes but honestly i can count on them when it comes to support , never seen a host getting up so quickly after an hard disk failure's , most of host takes ages to respond on this behalf . They are mostly online and their support services is fantastic. I would also like to mention that their Affiliate program is superb, Infact they are a blessing to the online community. Keep on with the good work.

I hope everything will work good now , website loading speeds are fantastic now seems new server got some great specs better then earlier once's

ShineServers is one of the best Shared Hosting Provider I never seen before, they provide Quality Hosting, Best Support,Very Cheap Shared Hosting Provider, i am feeling very happy to hosted my site on Shineservers i Recommended to Buy Hosting From Them :)

Note: Every Hosting Providers Facing Downtime Problems Hardware problems etc.

Regards
Mr.WT

ShineServers is one of the best Shared Hosting Provider I never seen before, they provide Quality Hosting, Best Support,Very Cheap Shared Hosting Provider, i am feeling very happy to hosted my site on Shineservers i Recommended to Buy Hosting From Them :)

Regards
Mr.WT

Shine Servers is fantastic. Since the time I hook up with them I have faced few downtimes but honestly i can count on them when it comes to support , never seen a host getting up so quickly after an hard disk failure's , most of host takes ages to respond on this behalf . They are mostly online and their support services is fantastic. I would also like to mention that their Affiliate program is superb, Infact they are a blessing to the online community. Keep on with the good work.

I hope everything will work good now , website loading speeds are fantastic now seems new server got some great specs better then earlier once's

Thanks for the kind words , Appreciated !

Please respond to ticket #117348

It is replied ! .

Regards
Bharat

Please respond to ticket #117348

I love this Host. YES I got upset:/ over loosing but I`m going to start making backups and hope this never happens again. They are VERY to speak to via tickets and quick and helpful. Upgrading my Shared Hosting account to Reseller to hope for better/ Faster Hosting. I would get VPS but its hard to use without cPanel:(

One Last Check Please;)

Last edited:

Regards
Mr.WT

ShineServer is the best from the start till now :) keep it up Bharat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back