ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update :

Things are getting good till now , our team is still working on it . We have never faced this this much huge downtime ever in our history . So a good compensation will be given . Please bare with us , we are constantly working on the issue . Asking more and more queries won't help in solving the problem . So please standby and wait for the fix .

Regards
Bharat

What about backups? Can you provide them coz backups are normally stored in another server.

Didn't i told 100's of times to take your backup's . No hosting company is responsible for the backup's . I can only suggest you to wait for the fix so that your site can get back on track .

ok .... my site is not even a month old ... So we need every day to do the backup?

You want to say that this is really our fault?

Last edited:
ok .... my site is not even a month old ... So we need every day to do the backup?

Did you heard about Comcure , or did you ever read the emails sent from our side . I remember i sent a email that included the instructions to how to setup a daily backup's with Comcure .

Comcure takes your backup automatically daily . You don't need to do anything .

If you still can't even setup a backup then sorry to say we can't help till the server come up . I would suggest to wait as passing comments here is so easy but place yourself at our side you'll see what our hard working staff doing from last 72hrs .

Regards
Bharat

You do not send me an email. but when you restore the server, I will do a backup and move to a new hosting.
This is my worst experience with hosting so far!

Last edited:
well agree with Bharat, U take your site backup he is not responsible, if u run ur site long time u need to worry about taking backup time to time, And no hosing company Giving guaranty

So our sites will be back online as they were supposed to with all the contents?

Yea , it will be . For sure !

well agree with Bharat, U take your site backup he is not responsible, if u run ur site long time u need to worry about taking backup time to time, And no hosing company Giving guaranty

Am glad there are few people who really understand what a hosting provider limitations are . Am repeating things again and again that we are not planning for any downtime but this issue is much more critical then you seen any other . We are working on it to fix it asap . Making waste comments can only delay in fixing things not will hurry up the process . I hope everyone understands this .

Regards
Bharat

I just had to talk Bharat and it seems the site will be back soon in hours (don't ask how many might be 14+ or might be 14-). Just wait for more time and the compensation is really nice!

Note :

I will not be responding here for the waste comments anymore . If anyone need anything raise a ticket and that will be replied . Questions about ETA will be ignored as we know the issue and we are working on it . It is waste asking same questions again and again when you know our answer . Once everything is up you'll see it up . If we have any other updates we'll keep you updated .

If anyone of you want to leave then you can leave , as backup's are solely your responsibilities not our's . Better learn to take backup's rather then asking your hosting company to take all your responsibilities .

Note : I won't be responding to offtopic comments anymore , so who ever want to post anything keep posted , i'll report it to mods .

Regards
Bharat

Currently have a Shared host account and loved it up til the last few days BUT with shared hosting downtime can be expected! unless of course you pay or expensive dedicated ^^:)

Anyway: @ShineHost is your Reseller hosting plans hosted on a faster server than the regular shared plans? The reason why I was asking is I host a good amount sized Download files on my shared host (LEGAL downloads) and was wondering if I got the reseller hosting package if it would be better and faster?

If you don't want 0 downtime you can always go somewhere else and buy a dedicated server for serious amounts of money.

I will go to another host. I have already purchased. I'm just waiting to see if I have everything from scratch to work.

Currently have a Shared host account and loved it up til the last few days BUT with shared hosting downtime can be expected! unless of course you pay or expensive dedicated ^^:)

Anyway: @ShineHost is your Reseller hosting plans hosted on a faster server than the regular shared plans? The reason why I was asking is I host a good amount sized Download files on my shared host (LEGAL downloads) and was wondering if I got the reseller hosting package if it would be better and faster?

can be expected- yes 2-3 hours 24 hours... but this lasts for three days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back