ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Progress will be automatically seen when websites are back working , so please bare with us . Moreover its weekend so support is really slow from everywhere it seems . Still we are working constantly on the issue to fix it asap .

You all be credited with some compensation , that we'll decided late ofcourse .

I hope the one who still believe on us will stay others can raise a ticket for refund . In any way i don't want anyone from our customers facing trouble .

Regards
Bharat

I forgot about that .... maybe it's a new rule ... servers do not work on weekends

Can i ask what the exact problem is please

Server is having hard disk issues , we have replaced the new hard drive but seems our cPanel Management team has created some mess , we are waiting for them to respond in this matter . They are working on this to fix this asap .

I can just ask for few more time from your guys . I know its not good for you guys to get see your site down but there are few things on which we don't have control at .

The issue is complex that is why its taking time . Else earlier as well you seen that we haven't took more then a hour to fix any issues for you guys .

I hope you understand .

Regards
Bharat

Errrrr... Hope to see sites back online soon. and yea we still trust you because you are upgrading servers every time and which has a good performance as well.

If you cannot restore the server for 3 days, why don't you setup the new one, at least we can restore our sites from our own backups. This will be faster.

If you cannot restore the server for 3 days, why don't you setup the new one, at least we can restore our sites from our own backups. This will be faster.

If you guys can do that i'd be happy to do . What's say ?

How many of you are having backup's for your sites ?

Regards
Bharat

Ok, me saying they seem one of the "best" may be bad timing. But you can always measure how good a company is by how well they handle problems. Ive got to say, that they seem pretty good in this sense. He has come on here and kept us updated, and compensation will be given it seems :friends:

Can anyone answer my questions from a few posts back if possible. Thanks in advance guys and girls.

I don't. this is terrible ... All I've done is lost?

I dont think so. Im pretty sure i read on here that they keep back ups.

Are we getting compensated for this down-time?

I believe you are. Read a couple of posts back

Hey guys, the downtime is going on too long already. Judging by the comments about weekend and how events unfold I can assume that the problem will no be fixed in the coming hours. It has been almost 3 days of downtime and nothing has changed.

In any case need to move the sites to a working server. If shineservers cannot fix the server for 3 days, it is reasonable to setup the new one. It's better to have at least something up and running than to have nothing. Besides as I understand hosting is facing cpanel issue, while backups are secured. If so you could give home directory and db dump to those who do not have it. I cannot afford 3 and more days downtime, I am forced to move the site anywhere online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back