ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update :

We are still working on the issue , kindly bare with us . Believe me we don't really plan for downtime , it is unexpected though compensation will be given after everything is fixed . I don't make false promises so please bare with us we'll be get back up soon . Only DDSRV1 is having issues at the time .

Update :

Just to notify you that I am still working on the server issue.I do understand the urgency but some issues do take longer than others, rest assured that we are indeed actively working on this . I hope you understand .

Regards
Bharat

Update :

Just to notify you that I am still working on the server issue.I do understand the urgency but some issues do take longer than others, rest assured that we are indeed actively working on this . I hope you understand .

Regards
Bharat

Does this happen offten?

Got any uptime stats?

Do you guys use Apache or Litespeed?

Questions about this hoster

Im thinking about making my own website for streaming/allowing download of my DJ mixes which are in mp3 format. Most of the tracks that appear in the mix are free from Soundcloud so im not too sure about copyright etc thus why im looking for offshore hosting to be safer....Yes I know i could store my mixes on soundcloud or simular...but i want my own custom website and identity.

The reason why I have posted here is because this seems to be one of the best recommended hosters on here.

Now then my questions:-

1)Would the "shared hosting" be suitable for the above. I am not expecting a huge about of traffic, so loads of people downloading/streaming my 1 hour approx mixes shouldnt really hit the cpu and resources. Please correct me if i am wrong.

2)I have had a look at the "shared hosting" for a year on the Shineservers website. Am i right in thinking that if i pay for a year outright, I get a free domain name? If so, how do i select which one i want to use...or is it the one you put in the domain field before going to the cart. I preferably want a .com

Please let me know if the above is not suitable and point me in the right direction if you can.

Thanks in advance.

Not a happy bunny at all now.

Wouldnt be so bad if we even got an estimate of how long we can expect this downtime for.

Im a relatively new site and all the traffic i have gained is going to go elsewhere!

I know team are working on it, but no upates by email saying what issue is, how long downtime expected for.. not all use wjunction you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back