VPS ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him too watching the topic. All are waiting an answer... Hope to hear from them what is the big reason. Or should we wait them or not.

Abhishek I asked u to take a backup of my site week ago .U told me that u had taken it and kept it in a remote place .Is der any way to send me that ? It wil be very much grate full ..

I am maju from Directlinkspot .Please send it to mail msplash9[at]hotmail[dot]com

Or if possible please transfer it my us server .I am waiting for u .Atleast send me a reply

I already lost more money than I pay for VPS.
I am with Servedome one month. Unfortunately, I don't have backup and I hope they will fix this problem and after that I will make backup. I already found new VPS.

Abhishek I asked u to take a backup of my site week ago .U told me that u had taken it and kept it in a remote place .Is der any way to send me that ? It wil be very much grate full ..

I am maju from Directlinkspot .Please send it to mail msplash9[at]hotmail[dot]com

Or if possible please transfer it my us server .I am waiting for u .Atleast send me a reply
forget it seems he will never reply we are here waiting for his response from the past 48 hours

there is guy in my msn frnd list he told me that servedome 7 serves are hacked and there data is totally lost... some servers are still online.. but hacked server is not anymore with your backup.. :(

I moved my website to servedome one month ago. I waited a week because they run out of servers. I payed one month, but i got one month - one week. A good company would extend my account for at least a week. I had to send them support request to find what was going on. After few days my VPS was down for hours. Now my VPS i down for almost three days and they don't want to give us any information.

There are two possible reasons.
1. They don't know what is going on and how to solve the problem. Thet is the reason why we should switch to another provider.
2. They don't care for their customers. Another reason to leave SD.

24/7 technical suport
and
99.9% uptime
look as a good joke now.

I ordered new VPS from other company. I don't want to work with amateurs.

actually i can say they were that way, i ws with them like a year...with no downtime something really really bad must have happen, anyway SD must have say something to us...that's a point to search for another provider...bad luck for you actually you bought in the worst moment

finnally we got response
Dear customer,

We are very sorry to inform you that there was a security breach in our core systems which has caused major destruction of data on our Linux VPS services.

We are currently in the process of re-building our node systems and steps have been taken to prevent this issue from occuring in the future.

Customers who plan to cancel and need a refund are instructed to open a support ticket in the billing department or send an e-mail to billing@servedome.com with the subject 'Refund request'.

We will be offering a service credit of 2 months to customers who wish to continue their services. For this you need to open a support ticket in the 'Technical Support' department or send an email to support@servedome.com with the subject 'Linux VPS - Service continuation'.

Our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience this may have caused you and we will keep you updated regarding the rebuild progress.

Best regards,

Alvan Zhang
CEO
ServeDome Internet Services

E-mail: zhang@servedome.com
Fax: (+65) 6333 4636

well i am keeping the service i guess,but with daily backups !!!

Comeon Abhishek give me a reply I know u are reading this .I am hosting my site on servdome for last 8 months

This really is bad news.

I hope they have backups because my ftp backup server (Also Servedome) is down! My last directory backup was march of last year. My fault. But still, you dont expect two servers to be compromised.

Im now assuming all the extra work i put into configuring the vps to get it working correctly will now also have to be redone. If my data is gone im assuming i will lose 20,000 new user accounts from last database backup. Very bad news, from their message im assuming they have lost all data. Please for the love of god let me be wrong.

I lost my data but I believe in servedome and I will continue with them, I use their services for a year and I know that people are really decent, I remain with them for sure. I'm sad but i know that they will restructure their company and continue with their excellent work. COUNT ON ME Abhishek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back