VPS SeedExpress- New Packages in Spain and UK - Gigabit VPS (Linux&Win) From £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not the point. point is that they told me that it would take 2-3 hours! and they failed to do that! if they knew that it would take 2 days because its new year and weekend then they shoul of told me that and we wouldnt have this problem. Also I sent a order thursday 30.12 in midday - so thats not exuse that "sorry- we started drinking early!" :D it wasnt last day of the year and nor weekend

p.s still nothing from them ;)

I reply here to talk to customers, i don't get multiple emails from people posting here. I've got more customers than just you. IP's don't grow on trees, i'll assign it when i've got a new block.

SeedExpress Administration

Even though what you say is true, it is better (for you) to be more proffesional when you converse with your clients. As you are playing with your image and reputation. Always make the client your first priority and you will grow. Sarcasm doesn't always work. Anyways, just wanted to let you know ;)

Have a good day and happy new year.

Godspeed,
Ryan

STAY AWAY!

This hosting s*cks! STAY AWAY!

I have been webmaster for more them 9 years now and never had this issue with other hosting companys out there!

I do NOT recommend that you order anyting from SeedExpress and if you do then you are in big big trouble, WAY?

1. Long setup time.
2. It's take them forever to respond.
3. YOU MAY NEVER GET WHAT YOU ORDER!

Ok, that's what happened to me.

I made order of one of their VPS packages and i paid the invoice same day (25-12-2010).
Now it should take LESS then 24 hours to setup a server.

Anyway in FAQ page at SeedExpress you will find this:

Q: What is the average setup time on your servers?
A: On average, we should get your Server online in around 3 hours, however, it can take anything up to 24 hours. If we take any longer than that, you get your second month free!

Ok after 24 hours i had to contact them and ask them about the server, so 27-12-2010 i send a mail to sales@seedexpress.net day after i got mail from them saying:

We’re just deploying a server in Valencia at the moment. We will let you know the minute we get your VPS online.

Ok now it has been over 3 days without any server :S when visit member area at seedexpress.net i see the server still Pending ??!!

AND i did ask them to refund if they can't setup the server same day i send them the mail but still i got nothing from them (2 days) without anyting.

I'm NOT trying make damage for seedexpress.net I just want you to be aware of this and belive me, I think i'm not the only one how has this issue with them i belive there are others too.

So I recommend that you take extra thought before you decide to order from seedexpress.net

London UK windows VPS Package three is s*cks man...
poor support, slow upload speeds (except the fits week) slow vps...
my feedback 2/10 and still have one week more... :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Goodluck getting your money back, i have been wating for 5 days since i asked for refund aslo no one answers the tickets.

I had a test account on a Windows UK VPS, and I must say I was really impressed by the performance. I tried some private torrent tracker, and got around 10-30 MB/s download rates and up to 15 MB/s upload speed. Being a server connected to a gigabit port with many other nodes, I wasn't expecting much higher rates. The overall use, latency and responsiveness was also surprisingly good.

Regarding all those negative things, I have the feeling that this hosting has a single person running it, so it's impossible to be able to reply to all tickets and deal with all issues all by himself. He hasn't been online since yesterday, leaving clients without any kind of support, which is a bit weird.

Admin - correct if I'm wrong? :)

I've been having problems with my main PC.. damn viruses not letting me do anything and i wasn't willing to lose all the data on it. All sorted now.

Will get to everyone one at a time.

Those having problems, please email me at admin@seedexpress.net as i've lost over 2 weeks worth of emails.

Thanks for your understanding,

SeedExpress Administration

well.. my vps isnt even activated yet... its been 5 days since i ordered :S

going to ask a refund

whats the point of emailing if you dont answer! ive sent many emails by now.

REFUND MY MONEY X-(

Operation start with the Env(s) "LinuxVPS2" is finished with errors: Error invoking external utility: vzctl start 149 failed: Starting Container ... Container is mounted Setup slm memory limit Setup slm subgroup (default) This Virtuozzo installation is not licensed. In order to unlock your installation, please run vzlicupdate utility and enter your license key Start of Container failed Container is unmounted Container start failed .
red_16.gif

Pls fix it asap

Operation start with the Env(s) "LinuxVPS2" is finished with errors: Error invoking external utility: vzctl start 149 failed: Starting Container ... Container is mounted Setup slm memory limit Setup slm subgroup (default) This Virtuozzo installation is not licensed. In order to unlock your installation, please run vzlicupdate utility and enter your license key Start of Container failed Container is unmounted Container start failed .
red_16.gif

Pls fix it asap

faceing same error

Operation start with the Env(s) "LinuxVPS7" is finished with errors: Error invoking external utility: vzctl start 157 failed: Starting Container ... Container is mounted Setup slm memory limit Setup slm subgroup (default) This Virtuozzo installation is not licensed. In order to unlock your installation, please run vzlicupdate utility and enter your license key Start of Container failed Container is unmounted Container start failed .
red_16.gif

please fix it fast.. its 8 hours now and my website still down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back